Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: RD.net Update in Process

Thanks Bob for your active role and help keeping everyone informed about new updates.
    Hopefully I can locate an amusing Avatar, such as the cool & delectable taco cat by 'Won Hunglo'

Meanwhile, good luck with the SEMA show...
    A topic that I'm sure folks here will be interested in, including me!

Manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by LodeStar View Post
    Thanks Bob for your active role and help keeping everyone informed about new updates.
    Hopefully I can locate an amusing Avatar, such as the cool & delectable taco cat by 'Won Hunglo'

Meanwhile, good luck with the SEMA show...
    A topic that I'm sure folks here will be interested in, including me!
    Thanks. Ditto. It's going to be real treat for me on such a personal level too working again with Roy and family. Netshops/Hayneedle didn't have a clue, sales suffered (for many), forum suffered, community suffered, and ultimately the industry did, to be completely blunt.

Roy (et. company) is the rain we (all) needed after an extended drought. With rain, good things happen and things grow. You should appreciate that being in the desert. I hope we can all pull in the same direction, now. It'll be a WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.

I certainly will share my SEMA experiences.

VG
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 11-06-2014 at 10:37 AM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Newcomer

VG

Thanks for helping RR get this site back on its feet. I totally agree with RR's #1 Goal for this site - "My #1 Goal is simple, to make it once again a fun place to hang out with like minded people that enjoy our hobby."

I currently own 7 RD's and I have never had less than 3 RD's on hand since I have owned a car. You just can't have too many RD's!

As far as a website goes RD's should be a fun hobby that anyone can participate in. A Noob should not be intimidated by current forum members. A Noob should be able to ask any question at all, no matter how simple, and receive a polite answer to their question. Just my 2 cents...
    Last edited by Born2DV8; 11-30-2014 at 01:26 PM.