Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Manufacturer

Default Re: Report outstanding RDnet issues here please

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon View Post
    It seems the ability to add friends is missing as well...

(this was my 1,234th post!)
    OK. This should be fixed. Add as Friend should now appear in several places. Please let me know if this is still outstanding.

Thanks.

VG
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Speed Demon

Tks Q-G,I noticed it too but was going to wait till VG fixed the other prob. before throwing more on his plate.

p.s. - tks for correcting "other" prob. VG !

Manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocket View Post

Tks Q-G,I noticed it too but was going to wait till VG fixed the other prob. before throwing more on his plate.

p.s. - tks for correcting "other" prob. VG !
    My pleasure.

Also just added "My Posts" for quick finding of your posts and "Advanced Search" to main NAVBAR.

VG
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 11-18-2014 at 10:06 AM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Speed Demon

New problem noticed:
    When I have in-box PMs I do not receive an email notice even though I have it enabled.

Manufacturer

New problem noticed:
    When I have in-box PMs I do not receive an email notice even though I have it enabled.
    thanks. Was it working before and now stopped? Or did you guys just notice it?

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Veil Guy View Post
    New problem noticed:
    thanks. Was it working before and now stopped? Or did you guys just notice it?
    For me I just noticed it...but havn't been active here till very recently again & thinking back 2 yrs I don't believe it EVER worked since I joined 2 1/2 yrs ago.

Lead Foot

When trying to view your photos of the license plates in the OnTrack IR Invisi-Plate Infared Camera Cover thread, I got a message about not having enough privileges to access them. Is there something I need to do at my end to correct this?

Manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by WDG View Post
    When trying to view your photos of the license plates in the OnTrack IR Invisi-Plate Infared Camera Cover thread, I got a message about not having enough privileges to access them. Is there something I need to do at my end to correct this?
    Probably not. I'll look into it.

I just got an email notification of a new post in this thread - but it was for post #3 back on 11-08. Email came in at 2:18 this morning. Strange.
    I'm also still getting the "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid." when clicking on the mark all posts read function. (only after I've clicked the new posts function - If I drop down the forum tools item from within a post, the mark all read works.)

Dear BrightParrot,

Veil Guy has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Report outstanding RDnet issues here please - in the Announcements forum of Radar Detector Jammer Forum.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by BrightParrot)--- I can't see my avatar (but it shows in my profile), can't send a PM and where's the shoutbox? I either am blind or it's not showing for me.
    ---End Quote---
    I'll look into it. Some individual was spamming it. So we raised the level required to access it to dissuade individual activity such as that.

give me a few...

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
    Radar Detector Jammer Forum
    Last edited by BrightParrot; 11-24-2014 at 06:34 AM.
    I know where I am, it's the location of everything else in relationship to me that I have the problem with!
    Spoiler: show

V1: Ver. 3.894 with V1C & CD, running YaV1
    LI: 8.9 HP Heads [2F / 2R] - f/w 8.18 / 8.18 Super Clear Short Voice Pack
    Itronics ITB-100 Front / Rear w/ (2) Class 10 - 30MB/s - 32Gb - Sony SD HC
    Motorola Moto X - Android 4.4.2 KitKat
    Wilson 4G Cellular Signal Booster

Manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by BrightParrot View Post
    I just got an email notification of a new post in this thread - but it was for post #3 back on 11-08. Email came in at 2:18 this morning. Strange.
    I'm also still getting the "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid." when clicking on the mark all posts read function. (only after I've clicked the new posts function - If I drop down the forum tools item from within a post, the mark all read works.)

Dear BrightParrot,

Veil Guy has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Report outstanding RDnet issues here please - in the Announcements forum of Radar Detector Jammer Forum.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by BrightParrot)--- I can't see my avatar (but it shows in my profile), can't send a PM and where's the shoutbox? I either am blind or it's not showing for me.
    ---End Quote---
    I'll look into it. Some individual was spamming it. So we raised the level required to access it to dissuade individual activity such as that.

give me a few...

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
    Radar Detector Jammer Forum
    Looks like this problem came back. OK. I'll look into it.

VG