Lead Foot

Default FYI: Goodbye From Team Trapster

I received this email yesterday evening:

After evaluating our ongoing investments, we have decided to discontinue the Trapster service by the end of the year.

It is hard to imagine saying goodbye after 7 years but we want to thank you for using Trapster and your loyalty to the Trapster community.

Thank you,

Team Trapster

©2014 Trapster | 5963 La Place Ct. Carlsbad CA 92008

Manufacturer

Default Re: FYI: Goodbye From Team Trapster

Quote Originally Posted by WDG View Post
    I received this email yesterday evening:

After evaluating our ongoing investments, we have decided to discontinue the Trapster service by the end of the year.

It is hard to imagine saying goodbye after 7 years but we want to thank you for using Trapster and your loyalty to the Trapster community.

Thank you,

Team Trapster

©2014 Trapster | 5963 La Place Ct. Carlsbad CA 92008
    Wow. I suspect they couldn't keep up with WAZE, now that it is a Google property.

Interesting related stories:

http://jalopnik.com/trapster-will-di...ear-1665444297

http://jalopnik.com/how-speed-trap-a...you-1520682509

VG
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 12-02-2014 at 04:15 PM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Newcomer

I thought I posted the article here but...One of the States is presently BARKING to have WAZE shut down....the Sheriff claims bad guys coould track and hurt his officers..and wants it gone...I will go and see if I posted it elsewhere--and re-post---but that was the jist of it....

Administrator

Doubt this would ever happen, freedom of the press, but then again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I thought I posted the article here but...One of the States is presently BARKING to have WAZE shut down....the Sheriff claims bad guys coould track and hurt his officers..and wants it gone...I will go and see if I posted it elsewhere--and re-post---but that was the jist of it....
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Manufacturer

These guys are weanies.

Sheriffs expand concerns about Waze mobile traffic app - US News

They don't like being "tracked" lawfully by citizens (think 21st
    century CBers) but they have no hesitation to be involved with mass surveillance of lawful citizens. At least in this article the truth is being exposed.

Well fellas, two can play this game.

As I have always said, Waze works and I'd consider this app before a detector or other countermeasure product. If you own a smartphone you should be using it.

VG
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook