PDA

View Full Version : Group Anti Laser buy!!!!

thestaton
05-21-2006, 08:42 AM
Although the new forum rules do not allow the sell of any non approved jammers do to the patent laws. However I found this post today and found it funny.

We should give Blinder the finger buy doing a group buy of whatever diode jammer wins the GoL.

JTW

Still wanna do that group buy maybe on your pro ds forum we can get it going? :)

TeamQuack
05-21-2006, 12:13 PM
why dont u wait until happy tests out the dual DS system he is getting then lead the forum members to buy what really works well, it could very well be the one you are wanting to order, or it could be something from neil :idea:

crazyVOLVOrob
05-21-2006, 12:39 PM
why dont u wait until happy tests out the dual DS system he is getting then lead the forum members to buy what really works well, it could very well be the one you are wanting to order, or it could be something from neil :idea:Neil refuses to sell to some of us and the some he is refusing to sell to are onmes that put the most money into their counter measures, happy, me, staton, etc. :lol:

Hessen
05-21-2006, 12:57 PM
How can you set up a "Group Buy" with a company that doesn't exsist..... :?

crazyVOLVOrob
05-21-2006, 01:04 PM
How can you set up a "Group Buy" with a company that doesn't exsist..... :?DS exsists and the Anti-Laser people are alive and kicking and respond quickly to some forum members...I have never had problems getting answers or responses there are ready have been LPP group buys on other forums :lol:

SmaartAasSaabr
05-21-2006, 01:04 PM
How can you set up a "Group Buy" with a company that doesn't exsist..... :?

Hey let's do a Group Buy of 1969 American Motors AMX's! I want mine with a 390 and a stick please
http://www.1motormart.com/gallery/70amc01.jpg

Hessen
05-21-2006, 01:07 PM
How can you set up a "Group Buy" with a company that doesn't exsist..... :?DS exsists and the Anti-Laser people are alive and kicking and respond quickly to some forum members...I have never had problems getting answers or responses there are ready have been LPP group buys on other forums :lol:

I was referring to AL....guess I am one of those they wouldn't respond to.

JTW
05-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Although the new forum rules do not allow the sell of any non approved jammers do to the patent laws. However I found this post today and found it funny.

We should give Blinder the finger buy doing a group buy of whatever diode jammer wins the GoL.

JTW

Still wanna do that group buy maybe on your pro ds forum we can get it going? :)

If the anti-laser didn't have those massive punch throughs I'd be up for it sure.

Staton, you talk about me ALOT. Kinda creeping me out :roll:

JTW

Suf Daddy
05-21-2006, 07:37 PM
Its going to boil down to whose more powerful diode / led TX head has the widest divergence / spread to cloak a vehicle........

Pure and simple.
-Suf Daddy

<<< S N I P >>>
If the anti-laser didn't have those massive punch throughs I'd be up for it sure. JTW

thestaton
05-21-2006, 07:54 PM

JTW

If the anti-laser didn't have those massive punch throughs I'd be up for it sure.

JTW

Dont flatter yourself, I'm only exposing one of the biggest scams to come to our hobby in some time. For the past year you have been on the attack of anyone who did not agree with you. The tables have turned, my audience is 3000+, you can run off to your pro ds forum with your 200 members and attack me all you want, because you know I cant respond. Just like a coward.

JTW
05-21-2006, 09:14 PM

JTW

JTW

Dont flatter yourself, I'm only exposing one of the biggest scams to come to our hobby in some time. For the past year you have been on the attack of anyone who did not agree with you. The tables have turned, my audience is 3000+, you can run off to your pro ds forum with your 200 members and attack me all you want, because you know I cant respond. Just like a coward.

Hey Staton, why don't you tell everyone how you attempted to sabbotage a laser jammer test?

I would love to see you dig yourself out of this one lol. For the people who are unaware of Staton's disgrace go to the back alley of the other forum for the whole story. It's pretty sad how Staton is getting.

JTW

TeamQuack
05-21-2006, 09:51 PM
[quote="thestatonDont flatter yourself, I'm only exposing one of the biggest scams to come to our hobby in some time. For the past year you have been on the attack of anyone who did not agree with you. The tables have turned, my audience is 3000+, you can run off to your pro ds forum with your 200 members and attack me all you want, because you know I cant respond. Just like a coward.[/quote]

ok you guys make stanton out to be the victim correct? what about his comments about DS being a scam when he hasn't tested it yet? remember i dont care for DS or AL. i have been in the middle. but someone in such a position should not take such strong stances without any factual proof. obviously neil has many personality issues but what does that have to do with the d2 and the jammer performance? :?

Ford_Focus_05
05-21-2006, 10:13 PM
GIVE IT UP !!!

Staton You are freakin retarted!! Your post are nothing more than cover up stories for AL... And would you stop trying to ruin JTW cred...you hae no Cred so therefore you cant talk!

Suf Daddy
05-21-2006, 10:30 PM
This type of post adds nothing to the forums, Ford.
-Suf Daddy

GIVE IT UP !!!
Staton You are freakin retarted!! Your post are nothing more than cover up stories for AL... And would you stop trying to ruin JTW cred...you hae no Cred so therefore you cant talk!

Ford_Focus_05
05-21-2006, 10:51 PM
This type of post adds nothing to the forums, Ford.
-Suf Daddy

GIVE IT UP !!!

Sorry surf but this Thread ads nothing to the Forum!!!

takenn0crap
05-21-2006, 11:42 PM
Are there any modertors on this forum? For the love of god :cry:

How long does this sort of nonsense have to continue?

crazyVOLVOrob
05-21-2006, 11:46 PM
Nothing is cut and dry and we need approval from head cheese who is out of town or consensu from other admins and it 2:16am NY time so this will be solved in the mornming when the other aminds get out of bed

JTW
05-22-2006, 12:54 AM
Are there any modertors on this forum? For the love of god :cry:

How long does this sort of nonsense have to continue?

If you attack JTW it's fair game, even if the person who is doing the attacking was found guilty of trying to sabbotage a jammer test. Talk about poltics....

If you're not a friend of at least one moderator you don't have a chance in hell.

JTW

takenn0crap
05-22-2006, 01:00 AM
Seems to me either a ceasefire needs to be declared here or all parties should be banned! Plain and simple.

I think most of us come here for a fun hobby, not this sad ongoing slamfest.

Maybe we can get some adults to step up to the plate and offer to apologize and get beyond all this crap?