PDA

View Full Version : SUV with bull bar

mirwin
08-14-2006, 08:34 PM
I have a V1 and LS on the front and back however I was contemplating getting veil. Does having a full frontal bull bar help or hurt my laser protection? Would police generally aim at my license plate because of it? Also, can veil be applied to a painted bumper?

Thanks

crazyVOLVOrob
08-14-2006, 10:03 PM
It all depends on what exactly car you have.... Most all of SUVs are easy targets for laser without laser jammers.

If the bull bar is chrome it will hurt your laser protection as well as fuel economy :lol:

VEIL is only ment for reflective surfaces of your car like licence plate and headlights fog lights, etc. VEIL is NOT meant for any painted surface

When police aim at your truck they will usually aim for the front plate or head lights....VEIL might help a bit but with out a jammer you are toast....Look into getting a jammer

Arashi666
08-14-2006, 10:22 PM
It all depends on what exactly car you have.... Most all of SUVs are easy targets for laser without laser jammers.

If the bull bar is chrome it will hurt your laser protection as well as fuel economy :lol:

VEIL is only ment for reflective surfaces of your car like licence plate and headlights fog lights, etc. VEIL is NOT meant for any painted surface

When police aim at your truck they will usually aim for the front plate or head lights....VEIL might help a bit but with out a jammer you are toast....Look into getting a jammer

x2.......VEIL kills paint