PDA

View Full Version : what have i done!! le30 950x

sk8nride
10-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi all, this is my 1st post

i bought a le-30 from the US, and got it home, installed it, led status all good, tested it by firing a remote at it... it started beeping and went in2 its 30 sec off mode.... turned the ignition off, left it a minute then turned it on again for second test before i put the car back together.... tried again, and nothing...hmmm... tried it in other ports on the control box, still nothing, if i disconnect it from the unit whilst in it sounds, i used a multimeter to test a cable and all is ok... the laser bit isnt picking up anything.... i was on the m4 motorway the otherday and had 3 tripod mounted cameras along the lanes, and got nothing, even though other cars were speeding past me.. the sensor was mounted in the centre front grill above the number plate....
As im in the UK and i bought from the US, i now am stuck...

So looking at buying another diffuser, i saw the blinder m-20, which was supossed to be a good one... so bit more research i though yes ill buy one, but i saw the snooper 950x, bidded for it on ebay, brand new, as in some forums they say its the same just rebadged for the UK...
So i bid and win... and now im reading some posts and reviews to find out its pretty much usesless...

Is this right? what do i do? im wasting money left right and centre here...

Anyone in the UK in the bristol area know how to test the le-30?

Anything to let me sleep better!!