PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Codes

Synbios
01-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Are there any laser jammers that simply do not show a reading on the LIDAR gun rather than a jamming code? If there is a jam code, does the LEO automatically assume/know that you are using a jammer?

Jammers are legal in my state but I still don't want it to be too obvious to a LEO that I am jamming him.

Toronto-radar-chopper
01-05-2007, 09:30 AM
LPP or Laser Pro Park.

Read the posts and see. Also, go to youtube and do a search for LPP.

spankyaf
01-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Some guns show a number of jam codes even though they arent being jammed so the Leos are used to seeing the error codes.

The smart technique is to use the jammer only long enough to reduce your speed to the psl and then turn it off to allow the Leo to get a read.

Toronto-radar-chopper
01-05-2007, 10:23 AM
What type of laser guns are used in your area? A Blinder may be fine if not against the LTI ultralyte.

The blinder gives E07 jam codes on the LTI which is a true JTG code so be careful. Many members say this could also be caused by interferance so use your best judgement.

Want the best, get an LPP, don't need the best but enough time to slow down, get a blinder. The blinder and similar low cost to produce high profit led type jammers have issues with your speed and range detected around 1200 - 1500 feet, then jtg at 1000 - 500 feet, and the punchthrough after 499 feet.

Their is a few vids of this around the forum and on youtube. Youtube has more vids because everything cant be posted here especially if it makes certain jammers look bad. Roy could get in trouble and we have to respect that.

jimbonzzz
01-05-2007, 10:31 AM
What type of laser guns are used in your area? A Blinder may be fine if not against the LTI ultralyte.

The blinder gives E07 jam codes on the LTI which is a true JTG code so be careful. Many members say this could also be caused by interferance so use your best judgement.

Where did you get this from? I've never once seen the Blinder cause an E07 jam code on any LTI gun. The only jammers I know of that DO cause an E07 on the LTI's are the old high-frequency jammers: the Lidatek LE-10 and Target LE-850 (and DS but IMHO they don't count...) Perhaps you are thinking of the Stalker instead of the LTI???

For the current state of jam codes on the different laser guns, see this page:
http://www.guysoflidar.com/jam-codes.html

crazyVOLVOrob
01-05-2007, 10:43 AM
The blinder gives E07 jam codes on the LTI which is a true JTG code so be careful. Many members say this could also be caused by interferance so use your best judgement. No you are WRONG!!!!!!! The blinder does not display any error jam code on the LTI...

Every jammer give an E 04 message which is the jam code on a stalker LZ1. BUT supposidly Anti-Laser's jammer doesn't do it but that has yet to be proven independently. RacerX still got some E 04s when he was testing this out

Wait until the March GOL event then we will see which jammer set off the new Laser Atlanta jam code and if anyone can evade the Stalker E04

Synbios
01-05-2007, 10:49 AM
I am not absolutely sure but I've seen LTI Ultralyte, one of the Kustom ProLaser's, and the LZ-1 around here. From my own experience I have never seen a Laser Atlanta.

I'll try to find some more info on the laser guns used around here.

There is definitely no rush I can wait until March to look at the new results. How can I find out where the next or all the GOL events are located? They are open to the people on this board right?

spankyaf
01-05-2007, 11:03 AM
No its by invitation only..... they dont want undesirables showing up and trying to influence the tests. :lol:

Toronto-radar-chopper
01-05-2007, 12:08 PM
No that I think about, it was the stalker.

Looking forward to the test results for 07. This release date for the new jammers is being pushed back quite some time now. I thought their was going be a news release in the New year?

go.mouse
01-05-2007, 12:33 PM
I'll test out the AL G8 (v17.21) when the Stalker LZ1 arrives in 2 weeks. We'll find out the difference between "Optimal power output" and "Maximum power output".

Every jammer give an E 04 message which is the jam code on a stalker LZ1. BUT supposidly Anti-Laser's jammer doesn't do it but that has yet to be proven independently. RacerX still got some E 04s when he was testing this out

Suf Daddy
01-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Rob: Go easy on the guy......................

Stalker E-04 very easy too from headlights and the sun.
LTI Jam E-07 Only saw it twice: glints of sunlight refraction off a car side.

Laser Atlanta has a jam TYPE display. JTW or Go.Mouse / or the GuysofLIDAR.com will have this info

LAseratlanta.com too.

-Suf DAddy

The blinder gives E07 jam codes on the LTI which is a true JTG code so be careful. Many members say this could also be caused by interferance so use your best judgement. No you are WRONG!!!!!!! The blinder does not display any error jam code on the LTI...

crazyVOLVOrob
01-05-2007, 09:05 PM
sorry that i flipped out but i am tired of people thinking that the only jammers that work are the LPP and I can not stand for people not posting correct information....Also I am tired of people shamelessly promoting the LPP as the only working jammer available if i was still an administrator I would remove those posts

spankyaf
01-06-2007, 06:56 AM
sorry that i flipped out but i am tired of people thinking that the only jammers that work are the LPP and I can not stand for people not posting correct information....Also I am tired of people shamelessly promoting the LPP as the only working jammer available if i was still an administrator I would remove those posts

Blinder backlash :twisted: