PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever apply Veil w/ a mini foam roller?

wirelessness
01-19-2007, 09:14 PM
I get great results when I paint wood trim, cabinets, etc. w/ a mini foam roller. Absolutely no streaks or smears. I'm thinking of trying Veil but I'm a bit worried about how it will look. To me it looks like smoked plastic when applied (in the pictures) is that a good analogy?
Thanks!!!

languy99
02-21-2007, 04:53 PM
i was thinking what about a small auto body touch up gun. I work on upholstery and things and we can spray thick glue, if the veil is fairly thin then i could easily apply it with a spray gun and get perfect coverage.

CactusMan
02-21-2007, 05:08 PM
i was thinking what about a small auto body touch up gun. I work on upholstery and things and we can spray tick glue, if the veil is fairly thin then i could easily apply it with a spray gun and get perfect coverage. Gotta keep those ticks from spreading. :D

ELVATO
02-21-2007, 05:22 PM
i was thinking what about a small auto body touch up gun. I work on upholstery and things and we can spray tick glue, if the veil is fairly thin then i could easily apply it with a spray gun and get perfect coverage. Gotta keep those ticks from spreading. :D

LOL, I was wondering what tick glue was :lol: Doesn't it come out better if done with a foam roller?

languy99
02-22-2007, 08:48 AM
thats what i get for not spell checking, i meant to say "thick glue"