PDA

View Full Version : LPP or Blinder

Rooster
01-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Having gotten my first speeding ticket recently due to a laser attack I have been researching on these boards for the past week trying to find an answer to the laser void in my driving endeavors.

I see alot of you like LPP (what does it stand for?) and of course the Blinder jammers.

Please comment on what you like and dislike about whichever one you have. Thanks alot!

ELVATO
01-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Having gotten my first speeding ticket recently due to a laser attack I have been researching on these boards for the past week trying to find an answer to the laser void in my driving endeavors.

I see alot of you like LPP (what does it stand for?) and of course the Blinder jammers.

Please comment on what you like and dislike about whichever one you have. Thanks alot!

LPP=Laser Pro Park. Its a parking sensor to assist in parking ;)

noorudeenshakur
01-31-2007, 01:35 AM
Make sure you do a lot of research before you purchase one. I did and was suprised to find out how poorly the blinder performs compared to the other jammers out there.

Just shoot over to youtube and watch the videos members here have done.

I myself went with the parking sensor, but we arent allowed to reccomend what you should buy as per forum rules.

With some research you will find the best one for your needs.

stealthJamal
01-31-2007, 02:32 AM
So far the trend has been that AntiLaser comes out with all the new ground breaking jamming and features. LPP (Laser Pro Park) is a copy of AntiLaser and is a good performing unit, but it doesn't have all the new features the newer software of AntiLaser has yet.

As far as jamming performance you can't go wrong with using either. Both blow away all the other laser jammers in jamming performance. Maybe the other laser jammer companies will come out with a new jammer that will have competitive jamming performance.

noorudeenshakur
01-31-2007, 03:00 AM
Maybe the other laser jammer companies will come out with a new jammer that will have competitive jamming performance.

Well I'd say they have to now or they are dead in the water.

Blown Z
01-31-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey Rooster would you happen to be on www.fuelsut.net also?

Arashi666
01-31-2007, 10:11 PM
but we arent allowed to reccomend what you should buy as per forum rules.

you can tell him what to buy all you want............ you just cant tell him where to buy and how much, stuff like that

Rooster
01-31-2007, 10:38 PM
Cool, cool. Hey, Southlake, not too far from me.

Arashi666
02-01-2007, 12:16 AM
Cool, cool. Hey, Southlake, not too far from me.

where you at????

outrun
02-01-2007, 01:32 AM
Yeah, where you at Southlake is not to far from me either. Well kinda.

Arashi666
02-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Yeah, where you at Southlake is not to far from me either. Well kinda.

yeah, only 35 miles from here to Garland :roll: :lol:

Rooster
02-01-2007, 06:21 AM
I'm in College Station now, my folks are from Decatur.

Arashi666
02-01-2007, 02:42 PM
oh, not too bad

Bill R
02-02-2007, 05:06 AM
take a look at the following post which describes the difference between the two jammers. It is very informative, and will help you make a choice.

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtopic.php?t=21584

Blinder is a good value, works well, and is less expensive, and has good customer service.
Lpp give better performance, but with a more expensive price tag.

stalker
02-02-2007, 06:25 AM
Definatly LPP over a Blinder..... lower to NO PT and no need for that window tint called veil ;)

Rooster
02-02-2007, 06:34 AM
To me, (a college student) the amount for a single LPP head is staggering. I know it's a great unit, but not a month ago I just purchased a V1 so, I'm trying to accumulate my funds.

I'll post pics of the front of my car when I get back from class. It's a mazda 626, so the front is relatively small. Maybe a single head would sufficient until I can save up for that second head.

Bill R
02-02-2007, 06:44 AM
go for a single head. Test your car after it is installed. A single head will probably work fine.
LPP is coming out with a new version that has a capability of using 4 heads at once. So you can add them as needed.
let us know how the single head works

Arashi666
02-02-2007, 07:35 AM
To me, (a college student) the amount for a single LPP head is staggering. I know it's a great unit, but not a month ago I just purchased a V1 so, I'm trying to accumulate my funds.

I'll post pics of the front of my car when I get back from class. It's a mazda 626, so the front is relatively small. Maybe a single head would sufficient until I can save up for that second head.

there some people in Houston or Austin that have Jammers, for A&M down at CS, its alot closer than DFW is.......... you might try starting athread about getting a gun for testing down there, if not then come Summer then we might be able to get something going here in the DF-dub....... but if cost is an issue I understnad as a fellow college student (even though its not a big expensive place like A&M where I wanna end up, my community college rate of 50 bucks an hour is still pretty stiff :lol:

Rooster
02-02-2007, 10:57 AM
there some people in Houston or Austin that have Jammers, for A&M down at CS, its alot closer than DFW is.......... you might try starting athread about getting a gun for testing down there, if not then come Summer then we might be able to get something going here in the DF-dub....... but if cost is an issue I understnad as a fellow college student (even though its not a big expensive place like A&M where I wanna end up, my community college rate of 50 bucks an hour is still pretty stiff :lol:
Dude, we should definitely set up a time this summer.

crazyVOLVOrob
02-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Just so you know if you need to save money and don't need the JTG performance of the LPP or AL the Blinder will give you plenty of time to slow down as well...It is still an extremely good jammer

Rooster
02-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Just so you know if you need to save money and don't need the JTG performance of the LPP or AL the Blinder will give you plenty of time to slow down as well...It is still an extremely good jammer
I would think that the M-20 (two heads, right?) would give me enough coverage as a LPP single head. As long as I have about 5 seconds to slow down that's all I really care about.

It would be nice to have a single LPP head...I could always get a second head later. I'll post a pic of the front of my car later to see if you guys think a single head LPP would cover me.

crazyVOLVOrob
02-02-2007, 01:49 PM
I would think that the M-20 (two heads, right?) would give me enough coverage as a LPP single head. As long as I have about 5 seconds to slow down that's all I really care about.

It would be nice to have a single LPP head...I could always get a second head later. I'll post a pic of the front of my car later to see if you guys think a single head LPP would cover me.Yeah depending on the color and the shap of the front of your car the Blinder M20 might do quite well....

I used a blinder m20 on my silver Volvo S70 and I was able to slow down from 85 to 65 before the cop got a reading....Heck the Lidatek is seen as having bad performance but i never got a ticket with that. HOnestly it's about being alert and vigilant.