PDA

View Full Version : NEW AntiLaser jammer is out

Hugo
03-06-2007, 07:05 PM
just downloaded their new video. 30Megs so it took a while but it was worth the wait.
It looks like the new top dog of jammers is here. Now even a UHaul can get proper protection.

crazyVOLVOrob
03-06-2007, 07:09 PM
I wouldn't call it new exactly It is labeled as the AL G8(current shipping model) QUAD....and it has the capacity to operate 4 jammer heads instead of the normal 2....

I heard LPP is coming out with a control box that supports 4 heads in the very near future as well 8)

MikeUCM
03-06-2007, 07:14 PM
video was nicely done.... but man, it sure is awesome seeing a semi jtg

RacerX
03-07-2007, 08:10 AM
we'll see. :?
the last video produced showed a single head giving JTG and JFG with no E-04's against a stalker, but that didn't turn out to be the case once it was tested.
not even dual heads gave JTG or JFG performance against a stalker.

happya$$
03-07-2007, 09:43 AM
As much as it was impressive I would tell everyone be VERY cautious of promo videos. Do not believe ANY of them as we have learned in the past

happya$$
03-07-2007, 06:06 PM
I wouldn't call it new exactly It is labeled as the AL G8(current shipping model) QUAD....and it has the capacity to operate 4 jammer heads instead of the normal 2....

I heard LPP is coming out with a control box that supports 4 heads in the very near future as well 8)

Yeah back sometime in July 2006 I remember hearing somehting about LPP 4 head (never know these days with my old age having a hard time remembering :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Clandestine
03-27-2007, 12:23 PM
we'll see. :?
the last video produced showed a single head giving JTG and JFG with no E-04's against a stalker, but that didn't turn out to be the case once it was tested.
not even dual heads gave JTG or JFG performance against a stalker.

Laser Interceptor does now :) It was difficult for Ivan to prepare the software before GOL testing because in europe he probably wasn't able to get Stalker Lidar gun to test it. After he tweaked the software it was JTG as well :)

RacerX
03-27-2007, 12:25 PM
:D

hey, i was riding in the R.V when it was JTG. :D
The Li's were impressive to say the least, but we still need to see retail performance and longevity.

Clandestine
03-27-2007, 12:29 PM
:) haha, great. Now you see what I was telling you before? I now have it for almost a year, one of the first versions, never failed, works like a charm, no error codes on guns used in my country and I have only the LED version (I haven't upgraded to diode version yet, unfortunately). It is one absolutely fantastic product! Since no error codes are produced I can use it calmly even though jammers are illegal in my country. It gives me plenty of time to slow down, turn it off and allow the LEO to get the reading. :lol:

Asleeper
03-27-2007, 01:31 PM
As much as it was impressive I would tell everyone be VERY cautious of promo videos. Do not believe ANY of them as we have learned in the past

+1............very true. I tend to be rather skeptical of any manufacturer's videos.

sethy
03-27-2007, 01:51 PM
I bet if the laser targeted the roof (which would happen if they were coming over a hill) there would be punch through

stealthJamal
03-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Well the promo video kind of goes along with out test. He used an LTI gun with 125pps in the test with the 4 heads and the semi. In our test the Antilaser G8 we used 2 of the 4 heads and it was JTG on every run with the Jeep Commander.

So I'm willing to bet with 4 heads, it would be JTG against that same laser gun on a semi.

happya$$
03-27-2007, 03:06 PM
Well the promo video kind of goes along with out test. He used an LTI gun with 125pps in the test with the 4 heads and the semi. In our test the Antilaser G8 we used 2 of the 4 heads and it was JTG on every run with the Jeep Commander.

So I'm willing to bet with 4 heads, it would be JTG against that same laser gun on a semi.

Maybe but I would be willign to bet that I could still get PT. IF we would have tested the AL Quad then next year someone would have sent us a jammer with 16 heads, then 32 heads, etc just so they can win a test.

happya$$
03-27-2007, 03:11 PM
Better yet FakeJamal how about those older videos that showed JTG with ONE head on a regular sized vehicle? We sure got that type of performance with one head at our test ha? :roll: :roll: Bottom line NEVER trust ANY manufactured provided video since they are designed to make their product look good.

stealthJamal
03-27-2007, 03:13 PM
I agree that testing with 2 heads was a good idea.

I was just showing how well it did with 2 heads on the commander means it will probably do just as well with 4 heads on a semi against the same LTI gun. So I'm speculating that the AL test video is probably accurate based on the 2 head test being JTG on the difficult Jeep Commander.

happya$$
03-27-2007, 03:15 PM
I agree that testing with 2 heads was a good idea.

I was just showing how well it did with 2 heads on the commander means it will probably do just as well with 4 heads on a semi against the same LTI gun. So I'm speculating that the AL test video is probably accurate based on the 2 head test being JTG on the difficult Jeep Commander.

I bet you it could not jam multiple guns simultaneously like the PROTOTYPE LI

W-T
03-27-2007, 04:18 PM
If you shoot 2 or 3 laser guns at one car at the same time, they will jam self. Jammer not necessary. Try it with one gun. Like Antilaser on the video.

W-T
03-27-2007, 04:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKfzhGnELd8

TSi+WRX
03-27-2007, 05:05 PM
Better yet FakeJamal how about those older videos that showed JTG with ONE head on a regular sized vehicle? We sure got that type of performance with one head at our test ha? :roll: :roll: Bottom line NEVER trust ANY manufactured provided video since they are designed to make their product look good.

^ I agree, you simply can't trust manufacturer/retailer/distributor (you get the idea) vids - they're "promotional," no matter how you cut it.

However, I honestly also do not think that a silver Dodge Charger is a very good representation of "the average vehicle," either.

Look at its tremendous hard-points... Those large and widely spaced headlamps, the large chrome grill, and that huge frontal area.

It's not exactly the most sevelt vehicle, even in its class.

I guess in the line of thought of "I wish this could have been," I'd like for the same single head setup to be run with, for example, your personal vehicle - something small, dark, and without many hard-points.

Then the end-user can perhaps better interpolate results, based on what was quantitatively tested. :)

stealthJamal
03-27-2007, 05:48 PM

hey sorrya$$, i mean V1 zombie extreme. I didn't say I trusted the video, I just pointed out how the AL owned the same gun used in that video on our big white Jeep Commander with 2 heads. It is my educated guess that the AL video is probably acurate on that same LTI gun based on the Laser test that GOL did.

sorrya$$ wouldn't know any way, he didn't do to much with the laser test his V1 zombieness had him busy elsewhere. If the V1 zombies were vampires, sorrya$$ would be Dracula. :lol: :lol:

happya$$
03-27-2007, 05:58 PM

hey sorrya$$, i mean V1 zombie extreme. I didn't say I trusted the video, I just pointed out how the AL owned the same gun used in that video on our big white Jeep Commander with 2 heads. It is my educated guess that the AL video is probably acurate on that same LTI gun based on the Laser test that GOL did.

sorrya$$ wouldn't know any way, he didn't do to much with the laser test his V1 zombieness had him busy elsewhere. If the V1 zombies were vampires, sorrya$$ would be Dracula. :lol: :lol:

Quit jack swinging on AL. Right now you are going through identity crisis. One minute you like the 8500, the next the V1, the next the X50, the next STI, etc. Make up your mind already. Stick with one and enjoy the show. Quit using the STI because of Spectre immunity. A good friend of yours told me that you do not even use the equipment you have because you are scared to speed anyways. Fakejamal fits you right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crazyVOLVOrob
03-27-2007, 06:00 PM
A good friend of yours told me that you do not even use the equipment you have because you are scared to speed anyways.
Happya$$ we all know the person you are refering to is yourself :lol:

happya$$
03-27-2007, 06:07 PM
A good friend of yours told me that you do not even use the equipment you have because you are scared to speed anyways.

You want some too Blinder jack swinger and V1 lover? You old outdated analog technology was too scared of the Arizona sun and went speechless for a while :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thestaton
03-27-2007, 06:20 PM
haha. I don't even know what this thread is about, but its funny.

crazyVOLVOrob
03-28-2007, 12:13 AM

You want some too Blinder jack swinger and V1 lover? You old outdated analog technology was too scared of the Arizona sun and went speechless for a while :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Yeah but ranked third on forward facing, You forgot to mention my lidatek dual upfront