PDA

View Full Version : Best Infiniti Detector money can buy!!!!

erickonphoenix
03-31-2007, 08:55 PM
I am now certain that I have the best Infinity detector money can buy. My ZR3 gets a RLASER reading and I only have to do three things in this order;
1. Get to the PSL
2. Hit the mute button twice. (shuts the jamming off)
3. Look for the Infiniti, because it always seems to be somewhere behind me.

I now have six confirmed Infiniti falses. And zero legit LEO encounters. However, my ex-wife suggested during our last telephone argument that 0 LEO encounters is a good thing. It's a glass is half empty thing I guess :lol:

Another good reason to move my rear sensor up front where it can do some good.[/i]

crazyVOLVOrob
03-31-2007, 10:02 PM
You should due some rear head testing to see if it is even worth having that jammer on the rear of your car. That will cut down on falses...It's seems you have alot od infinities where you drive

edweird
04-01-2007, 02:34 PM
His rear sensor got tested today. :x

Baseline with no jamming, rear shot with LTI 20-20 was about 2900 feet.

With jammer on, and aiming at the rear, punch throughs at 703, 759, 803, 892, 1275, 1598, 1807, 2069, and 2311 feet.

TSi+WRX
04-02-2007, 05:57 AM
erickonphoenix:

:lol: <----- I'm laughing "with" you, bruddah.

But actually, I've found that my LPP seems to alert me to the Infiniti cruise-control significantly faster (i.e. from farther away) than my ZR3. This, of course, isn't a good thing, so there's really no point in me saying so as a "one up" kinda post. :oops: Just wanted to get the info. out there, though. :)

This may, however, be due to my slightly positive-bubble rear ZR3 mount and my slightly "angled out" forward ZR3 mount, too.