PDA

View Full Version : LaserAtlanta anti-jamming laser guns

A-TownNavi
07-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Radar Roy,

I'm new to the site and its great to be part of it, I enjoy reading everything on it. My question is that I was looking on LaserAtlantas website the other day,www.laseratlanta.com, and read that they have a new gun, SpeedLaser S, and that it has anti-jamming capabilities. Now, I live in ATL and i drive quite a bit, I have a radar detector (Cobra ESD-9200, which is a great detector for the money) and it is practically useless because i'd say that 75% of the cops in ATL and metro-ATL (I live in Alpharetta, just North of ATL) use Laser. So, I've been debating whether to buy a Blinder Laser jammer, but after seeing this I dont know if it would be worth the money. So my question is do these guns really have anti-jamming capabilities and would it be a good investment to buy a laser jammer?

Thanks

happya$$
07-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Blinder (latest rev) DOES jam LA's stealth mode. LA LIDAR guns are WAY overrated and it takes forever to get a reading with them. You could buy the BLinder now or can wait until August when everyones results will be up to make a final decision

A-TownNavi
07-02-2005, 06:40 PM
is the M06-HP and good, theres one on ebay, item number 5786184547, that im really looking at. would it be worth it?

stealthJamal
07-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Only the newer Blinder Xtreme M20 or M40 can jamer Laser Atlanta Stealth mode.

Iknox
07-02-2005, 08:04 PM
what are the lasters rev. numbers ?

happya$$
07-02-2005, 08:23 PM

JTW
07-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Antilaser beats stealth mode and Lidatek will have the stealth mode fix in 1 month or less.

sethy
07-03-2005, 12:16 AM
LA LIDAR guns are WAY overrated and it takes forever to get a reading with them

Takes a bit longer for stealth mode to get a reading, but other then that its pretty quick...

I got to mess with one of these too....
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9957/atlanta8ac.jpg

thestaton
07-03-2005, 08:05 AM
Is that a new VEIL shirt??? If so Bob needs to pony one up to me ASAP !!!! My golf veil shirt is wearing out I sport it so much!!

I would wait on your purchase of the blinder until the 16th of July and they have a chance to test out the Lidatek and Antilaser! I'm a betting man and I'm willing to guess the Blinder is about to get knocked out!

--staton

happya$$
07-03-2005, 08:27 AM
Is that a new VEIL shirt??? If so Bob needs to pony one up to me ASAP !!!! My golf veil shirt is wearing out I sport it so much!!

I would wait on your purchase of the blinder until the 16th of July and they have a chance to test out the Lidatek and Antilaser! I'm a betting man and I'm willing to guess the Blinder is about to get knocked out!

--staton

In all fairness to the Blinder it is the best LED based jammer out there. I do not think that it is the best OVERALL jammer out there but I will find out on the 16th of July. I will hold my predictions to myself because I dont want to sound biassed and I want to go out to the tests with an open mind. The only thing I will add is that Laser Diodes are MUCH more powerfull than LED's. It would be like comparing Pellets and Armor Piercing bullets. I am VERY excited about this event. I just wish there was a way that I could get a hold of some more laser guns ESPECIALLY the LTI Ultralyte :cry:

sethy
07-03-2005, 09:59 AM

veil cap with a blinder T-shirt.

The veil t-shirt would make an excellent golf shirt! I would have gotten one, but I didnt fit :?

bigsquid78
07-15-2005, 10:24 PM

--staton

In all fairness to the Blinder it is the best LED based jammer out there. I do not think that it is the best OVERALL jammer out there but I will find out on the 16th of July. I will hold my predictions to myself because I dont want to sound biassed and I want to go out to the tests with an open mind. The only thing I will add is that Laser Diodes are MUCH more powerfull than LED's. It would be like comparing Pellets and Armor Piercing bullets. I am VERY excited about this event. I just wish there was a way that I could get a hold of some more laser guns ESPECIALLY the LTI Ultralyte :cry:

What Laser Guns are going to be used on the 7/16/05 test?