PDA

View Full Version : Antilaser Question

bigsquid78
07-15-2005, 10:46 PM
Will the antilaser stop jamming after a set amount of time just like the lidatek? In the video's with the antilaser they show the gun trying to get a speed for quite a long time on a few af the run's at 30 mph. While the gun is trying to lock on to the car is it sending laser the entire time? And all that time is the jammer jamming? If so that laser diode is getting quite a work out!

crazyVOLVOrob
07-15-2005, 11:07 PM
AntiLaser will not shut off until laser is done shooting the car

fulcrum
07-16-2005, 05:50 AM
Will the antilaser stop jamming after a set amount of time just like the lidatek? In the video's with the antilaser they show the gun trying to get a speed for quite a long time on a few af the run's at 30 mph. While the gun is trying to lock on to the car is it sending laser the entire time? And all that time is the jammer jamming? If so that laser diode is getting quite a work out!

These lasersdiodes can run thousands of hours, as long as they run within specs. (Which is probably the case with the antilaser) I wouldn't worry about the health of your antilaser. My personal choice would be to switch of the jammer asap, to give the cop the change to get your speed. (After slowing down of course) The lidatec 5-7 secs. sounds like a good value to me.

thestaton
07-16-2005, 06:24 AM
cant wait for the testing today. the antilaser will have its work cut out for it on a Audi S4 with chrome everywhere!!!

cheers

staton

bigsquid78
07-16-2005, 12:52 PM
cant wait for the testing today. the antilaser will have its work cut out for it on a Audi S4 with chrome everywhere!!!

cheers

staton

Any idea where this testing today is takeing place?

T-T
07-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Any idea where this testing today is takeing place?

Somewhere near to you - ask happya$$ a question!

Crash
07-16-2005, 04:23 PM

cheers

staton

The Lidatek can jam on an S4. I have no doubt whatsoever that the Antilaser can also.