PDA

View Full Version : Laser Test meet in south florida-Anyone interested !!

BENZTECH
05-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Laser testing meet in south florida-Anyone interested!!!!

Cbr
05-18-2008, 04:15 PM
http://www.radardetector.net/viewtopic.php?t=37127

BENZTECH
05-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Thats central florida,I said >>>>south florida.Palm beach, Broward, Miami....South in the state,like the right hand corner if you looked at a map. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:There is alot of pl3 on I95 daily.and surroundind area.

Cbr
05-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Thats central florida,I said >>>>south florida.Palm beach, Broward, Miami....South in the state,like the right hand corner if you looked at a map. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:There is alot of pl3 on I95 daily.and surroundind area.

Hey, I was just tryin to help out, most people drive from all over FL to meet us, I know where south florida is, my parents live in Boca, no need to be an a$$hole about it, so If i drive to South Florida, what laser guns do you have to test with?

ELVATO
05-18-2008, 05:46 PM
We had one a year ago, when I rented a PLII. :lol:

But yea, I think there was one guy (teeto?) who had a PLIII or something like that in West Palm.

BENZTECH
05-18-2008, 06:44 PM

Hey, I was just tryin to help out, most people drive from all over FL to meet us, I know where south florida is, my parents live in Boca, no need to be an a$$hole about it, so If i drive to South Florida, what laser guns do you have to test with?

Easy guy.....No need for that remark.Your referred me to a link that was Central FL...I was just trying to correct you.No need for the profanity.

BENZTECH
05-18-2008, 07:21 PM

Easy guy.....No need for that remark.Your referred me to a link that was Central FL...I was just trying to correct you.No need for the profanity.

I dont have a laser gun...Does anyone have one and want to travel to so. florida...Maybe set up a meet.

ELVATO
05-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Suf daddy rents them out, if no one around you has one.

BENZTECH
05-20-2008, 08:22 PM
MUCH THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! :lol: [/b]

BENZTECH
05-20-2008, 08:24 PM
MUCH THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! :lol: [/b]