PDA

View Full Version : Anti Laser

bearcat
08-14-2005, 07:46 PM
When is Anti Laser going to start selling there products around here ??How much is Anti Laser going to cost?? I have seen the video awhile ago and I was amazed!! After the video came out I didn’t hear much about it anymore .

crazyVOLVOrob
08-15-2005, 01:05 AM
Once AntiLaser gets their hands on the LTI Ultralyte lidar gun and they figure out how to jam that gun they will most likely release the AntiLaser in the USA it is already released in Croatia and some other europena countries...Also i assume that AntiLaser will want SML to test their product before final prodcution of their new model...but these are all my estimates

stalker
08-15-2005, 02:11 AM
cool, i really want to get one of these but i want to know the prices as i only need tp jam the pro laser III here.

bearcat
08-15-2005, 08:03 AM
Once AntiLaser gets their hands on the LTI Ultralyte lidar gun and they figure out how to jam that gun they will most likely release the AntiLaser in the USA it is already released in Croatia and some other europena countries...Also i assume that AntiLaser will want SML to test their product before final prodcution of their new model...but these are all my estimates

who cares about SML .We all have seen the videos of there product and it works great.As long as they have it out by next spring I will be happy.

crazyVOLVOrob
08-15-2005, 08:10 AM

who cares about SML .We all have seen the videos of there product and it works great.As long as they have it out by next spring I will be happy.They care about SML cause SML is the lead in the business aboiut testing the prducts...Also we saw the laser mimic videos and were sold on that until SML tested the production units...However AntiLaser has been in the business for awhile now so they do not have production problems since they are already out on the market with their last generation jammer.

AtiLaser is a great company and extremely honest and I would like to assume that when the product goes into production Roy will sell the AntiLaser.

Also i haven't talked to AntiLaser inawhile so they could of figured out how to Jam the LTI ultralyte for the up coming video that is the reason for my purchase

bearcat
08-15-2005, 09:16 AM

who cares about SML .We all have seen the videos of there product and it works great.As long as they have it out by next spring I will be happy.They care about SML cause SML is the lead in the business aboiut testing the prducts...Also we saw the laser mimic videos and were sold on that until SML tested the production units...However AntiLaser has been in the business for awhile now so they do not have production problems since they are already out on the market with their last generation jammer.

AtiLaser is a great company and extremely honest and I would like to assume that when the product goes into production Roy will sell the AntiLaser.

Also i haven't talked to AntiLaser inawhile so they could of figured out how to Jam the LTI ultralyte for the up coming video that is the reason for my purchase

When ever they jam LTI ultralyte 20/20 (which was the first laser i was hit because they use 20/20 a lot around were I live). Maybe they will sale them to some people on this forum before they officially come out because I would like to buy one by next spring because MY summers almost over.

Blinder Dude
08-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Why not go with a proven without a doubt Jammer.
Blinder jams and has been proven to jam.
On the market now and plan on being here for a long time.
What are you waiting for?
You are setting yourself up for a ticket.
Let me know what your questions are.

SmaartAasSaabr
08-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Problem with Blinder is the rather large size of the transponders in relation to AL6 and Lidatek. In certain situations this can be a problem.

bearcat
08-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Let me know what your questions are.
The reason i dont want a blinder is because I dont want to use Veil on my Head lights. I like them being clear. I dont like it being grayish.Thats is unless i can get a great deal on a blinder which i doubt.

leepoffaith
08-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Hum... well hate to tell ya, but ANY jammer will not work 100% when the Laser is aimed at your headlights. You WILL have punch through. Wait till the Guys of LIDAR do their testing and you will see this.

Blinder Dude
08-15-2005, 01:54 PM
If you think your not going to get punch through with a head light shot with any jammer you would be wrong.
Veil is an up-grade protection for your headlights, but is not a must.
A deal on Blinder that would come from ROY.
It's worth a shot.

bearcat
08-15-2005, 02:13 PM
Like i said before summer almost over and i will get a jammer next spring.I took back my x50 simply because it is worthless in ohio with out a jammer.

stalker
08-15-2005, 03:57 PM
The reason i dont want a blinder is becouse i have a SUV and dont want to fit 4 transponders to it..I like the idea of 1 or maybe 2 max...

crazyVOLVOrob
08-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Let me know what your questions are.This thread was for a question on the AntiLaser not on which jammer to buy.......

AntiLaser is on the market right now just not the new prototype which will hopefully be released in the USA after AntiLaser get's their hands on the LTI ultralyte......

jamesd
08-16-2005, 09:54 PM
Here is the response to an e-mail I sent to Antilaser with a few questions:

Hello,

We are currently preparing prices for international orders. The AL will be
available for ordering internationally by the September 2005. Thank you for
your interest. The USB connector is currently only in use for wireless
connection to the warning unit. For such an option it is necessary to
purchase additional modified Bluetooth dongles that will also be available.
Full USB device support will be present at the end of the autumn.

Regards,

AntiLaser Team

I'm not sure about the jamming on the Ultralyte gun.

happya$$
08-17-2005, 04:25 AM
Here is the response to an e-mail I sent to Antilaser with a few questions:

Hello,

We are currently preparing prices for international orders. The AL will be
available for ordering internationally by the September 2005. Thank you for
your interest. The USB connector is currently only in use for wireless
connection to the warning unit. For such an option it is necessary to
purchase additional modified Bluetooth dongles that will also be available.
Full USB device support will be present at the end of the autumn.

Regards,

AntiLaser Team

I'm not sure about the jamming on the Ultralyte gun.

They already have a fix for the Ultralyte.

Blinder Dude
08-17-2005, 07:33 AM
US Patent 6833910. They won't be here for long. Sorry guys.

crazyVOLVOrob
08-17-2005, 08:42 AM
US Patent 6833910. They won't be here for long. Sorry guys.In simple terms going by the abstract you should be going after other jamming companies as well.

What is the exact part should I direct myself to.....Or simply tell me in layman's terms what the exact problem is.

leepoffaith
08-17-2005, 08:49 AM

Can I ask you what this statement means? I'm just curious.

stalker
08-17-2005, 03:45 PM

blinder dude, get off your high horse m8, just because all of a sudden you have some good competition you start getting all nasty..maybee they use a different technology than u...any way who cares...if it works ill buy it....i just really dont want 4 transponders all over my suv...

Blinder Dude
08-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Nasty, who's getting nasty.
I'm just stating fact.
Let's do some testing????
We have been proven, your looking at a product that is not even on the market.
We have seen this before??
Is the unit tested the unit you are wanting to buy??????????
A question you should look into.

crazyVOLVOrob
08-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Nasty, who's getting nasty.
I'm just stating fact.
Let's do some testing????
We have been proven, your looking at a product that is not even on the market.
We have seen this before??
Is the unit tested the unit you are wanting to buy??????????
A question you should look into.AntiLaser has been on the market for awhile this is their new updated version. AntiLaser isn't a new company they have been in the Croatian jamming market for awhile. So this is not a repeat of Laser Mimic

AntiLaser was brought to SML once and I would like to thik they will come again

bearcat
08-17-2005, 07:41 PM

Just stop posting on my thread. If you think your blinder is better than the Antilaser don’t worry about it then. I don’t see Mr. Antilaser smacking you in your face !!! He could if he wanted to because your site clearly states that it jams 100% which we all know this is not true. I just asked about the Antilaser not about how its not going to last or how it doesn’t work as good as yours.

Crash
08-18-2005, 02:39 AM
That´s one of the reasons I am not particularly fond of Blinder as a company.
Blinder Dude, why do you have to constantly badmouth other companies if your product is superior to everybody else´s? This is getting old real fast. Now everybody quickly "get caught in a trap" and buy a Lidatek or an Antilaser.

fulcrum
08-18-2005, 03:04 AM
Read that patent.......... So typical to (try to) hide behind it when a product has problems and you're unwilling and/or unable to improve it. The "They won't be here for long" line is just white noise.

Blinder Dude
08-18-2005, 09:13 AM
Guy's calm down.
Did I strike a nerve?
I'm putting a proven jammer out there for you to look at.
I did not and will not talk down other products. (facts only)
For blinder we are #1, 5 star and the Ferrari of the jammer market.
For on the market jamming technology.
Sorry if I crossed your thread.

I just wanted to make sure you guys were still alive.

larrymz3
08-18-2005, 01:08 PM
Blinder dude - I actually take offense to your statement 'For blinder we are #1, 5 star and the Ferrari of the jammer market. '

I actually OWN several Ferrari's (355, 360CS, and awaiting delivery of my new 430), and I can certainly speak to the fact that your product is not even in the same league as Ferrari. It may be 'good', or even 'best' on the market at this time, but, that may (and likely will) change.

To be perfectly honest your post did strike a nerve. Do you see Lamborghini and Ferrari trying to sue each other due to healthy competition? NO.

If your product is so good you should be comfortable enough with the fact that you will have a loyal following (as do both Ferrari and Lamborghini), and that you will always have a buyer base due to that.

From discussions with the manufacturer, and from what I have read regarding the Antilaser, it is a superior solution, and as soon as it is available within the US., I plan to purchase a unit for every vehicle which I own.

Blinder Dude
08-18-2005, 02:07 PM
I am only using what other people say about Blinder.
These are " Quotes" from others, not Blinder.
SML (test winner), RADAR TEST (5 STAR) and Motor Trend (Ferrari Enzo)
I cannot stop you from buying a product only trying to shead light on the subject.
Sorry I struck (THEY) a nerve.
Only doing my job.

SmaartAasSaabr
08-18-2005, 03:09 PM
What is very interesting about Lamborghini, is the guy made some money manufacturing tractors, which the company still does. He bought a Ferrari. He saw several problems with the car and complained to Enzo, who said "why don't you go back to tractors, stugatz!" and Lamborghini was rather annoyed, so he commissioned a stylist and built the first Lamborghini GT in the mid-1960's.

stalker
08-18-2005, 04:13 PM
hmm..Id hate to see the price of his tractors ;)

SmaartAasSaabr
08-18-2005, 04:19 PM
hmm..Id hate to see the price of his tractors ;)

mmm... 500hp V12 tractor :D

stalker
08-18-2005, 04:37 PM
it could just use the tyres to plow

crazyVOLVOrob
08-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Guy's calm down.
Did I strike a nerve?

I just wanted to make sure you guys were still alive.You tried to change the topic of this thread...Which was a question about AntiLaser...Not which jammer is better

Blinder Dude you have a great product doen't ruin it with your childish acting.

Saince when does SML declare winners iff SML declares winners they are biased

CLTX11
08-19-2005, 12:12 AM
Guy's calm down.
Did I strike a nerve?

I just wanted to make sure you guys were still alive.You tried to change the topic of this thread...Which was a question about AntiLaser...Not which jammer is better

Blinder Dude you have a great product doen't ruin it with your childish acting.

Saince when does SML declare winners iff SML declares winners they are biased

At least he is acting better than he did when I 1st joined. I swore I would never buy Blinder becuase of his comments.

Leon, I do respect you for not "going off" on people now....but you do need to stay out of threads with questions regarding other Jammers.

Your jammer is top of the line, we all seen the results and videos on it. That should be enough evidence....no need to hi-jack a thread.

Blinder Dude
08-19-2005, 06:55 AM
In no why did I mean to highjack the thread.
I was cruising the forum and thought I would jump in something new.
It looks like I stepped in something.
Sorry guys just sitting at my desk during a slow day.
Carry on.

Flitsservice.nl
08-19-2005, 07:38 AM
Guy's calm down.
Did I strike a nerve?

I just wanted to make sure you guys were still alive.

Would like to test myself how great the Blinder is. Bring it on! ;-)

Blinder Dude
08-19-2005, 04:09 PM
We are going out to the Boys of Lidar test next weekend.
Not sure if you need me, but I know Roy has some good video of the Blinder in action.
We will shoot some good stuff next weekend for you to look over.
Crap, buy one and test it yourself.
Roy's the man, he can hook you up.

bearcat
08-20-2005, 07:50 AM
Can you ****ing READ!!!

Just stop posting on my thread. If you think your blinder is better than the Antilaser don’t worry about it then. I don’t see Mr. Antilaser smacking you in your face !!! He could if he wanted to because your site clearly states that it jams 100% which we all know this is not true. I just asked about the Antilaser not about how its not going to last or how it doesn’t work as good as yours.

Stop ****ing posting!! Can someone close this thread because Blinder has ****** it all up. Edited by Happya$$

Flitsservice.nl
08-20-2005, 03:05 PM
We are going out to the Boys of Lidar test next weekend.
Not sure if you need me, but I know Roy has some good video of the Blinder in action.
We will shoot some good stuff next weekend for you to look over.
Crap, buy one and test it yourself.
Roy's the man, he can hook you up.

We would I buy one if I have a LE-20, LE-30, Bel 904 around? If you want market in Holland, send one over, that simple.

SmaartAasSaabr
08-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Yeah Leon, Martijn is a big guy over in Holland...

Flitsservice.nl
08-22-2005, 03:15 AM
Very big :wink:

stalker
08-22-2005, 05:33 AM
oh here we go ;)

happya$$
08-22-2005, 07:08 AM
Just to update everyone Antilaser has decided not to join our tests. They have also decided not to send us any of their units for testing. I guess they are having problems obtaining VISAS.

Blinder Dude
08-22-2005, 08:21 AM
Call Roy and order today.
He's the big man over here.
Did you say VISA or Patent?
No man, that's to bad I really wanted to test a live unit.
That Sucks.
Did they send you a unit before to test?
Where's that unit?
Bearcat, I would like to see the Anti laser tested myself, maybe next time.
Anti laser was the main reason for this weekends test and one of the reasons we were coming out.
I have already seen the other jammers.

happya$$
08-22-2005, 08:40 AM
No man, that's to bad I really wanted to test a live unit.
That Sucks.
Did they send you a unit before to test?
Where's that unit?
Anti laser was the main reason for this weekends test and one of the reasons we were coming out.

I agree. THE ONLY reason why this event was even put together was because of Antilaser and the fact that they dont even want to send us a unit to test now is EXTREMELY disapointing and confusing! Makes no sense. Anyway we will make the best of what we have. I am very confused right now because I feel like they cant trust us to test their unit

Blinder Dude
08-22-2005, 08:50 AM
That a tough call.
I am sure there will still be some good video shoot and questions answered.
That's what it's all about anyway.
See ya Thur. We need a good steak place with a few beers.
Bring your ID's

happya$$
08-22-2005, 10:30 AM
UPDATE

Antilaser WILL be sending us their unit and someone from their company WILL be joining us. AL6 version 6.3 is what we will be testing! Wow this has been a soap opera!

jimbonzzz
08-22-2005, 10:42 AM
We need a good steak place with a few beers.

I second that :D
Hey happy are we going to eat at Texas Roadhouse at least once this time around? :P That lube place was great too though :D

Bring your ID's

Poor Sethy... :wink:

SmaartAasSaabr
08-22-2005, 10:53 AM
That lube place was great too though :D

Bring your ID's

Poor Sethy... :wink:

:shock: Ohio's only 1000km away that's nuthin

sethy
08-22-2005, 01:40 PM
I have my ways :wink:

Yea, I say we lube it up again. :lol:

Flitsservice.nl
08-22-2005, 02:27 PM

Tell me why I should order one? You don't want any market over here, fine with me. I have a LE-30, LE-20 so I am covered, don't need a Blinder, emailed you guys years ago btw, no response, not a problem.

Hessen
08-22-2005, 02:32 PM

Tell me why I should order one? You don't want any market over here, fine with me. I have a LE-30, LE-20 so I am covered, don't need a Blinder, emailed you guys years ago btw, no response, not a problem.

Interesting...........Very Interesting..... :?

JTW
08-23-2005, 12:16 AM

That's weird Leon isn't giving you a blinder for free. Leon gave me 20 blinders for free to stop doing laser jammer testings......just kidding of course :wink:

happya$$
08-23-2005, 10:07 AM
Guys to show you the honesty of Antilaser thus far they told me that it looks as if the unit was NOT effected by the cut wire so the performance that we were seeing was real. They did tell me that further testing was still needed. If this does not speak volumes of the this company I do not know what will!

thestaton
08-23-2005, 10:59 AM
wow! I think the world of the guys who are making the antilaser. they could of easily said the splice was the reason it went from blanking 0 punch through everytime to an avg 400.

i'm excited about there product and as soon as the kinks get sorted out I'll deff have one on my car ;)

leepoffaith
08-23-2005, 11:06 AM
THe Anti-laser crew sounds like very stand up guys.

I'm curious if any of the jammer companies will give you a discount for going from one company to another.

For instance, if you buy the anti-laser to replace your Lidatek, will anti-laser give you a discount for switching to them? I know phone companies, cable companies and DSL companies do this. Just a thought.

crazyVOLVOrob
08-23-2005, 11:45 AM
I was always hoping AntiLaser would succeed due to their extreme honesty of posting their first SML sub par results

Blinder Dude
08-24-2005, 09:34 AM
Blinder USA only covers the U.S.
Did you email US Blinder or Blinder DK.
We do not give away product.
But we can talk business and I will get you to the right people in DK.
The problem being they might have a distributor where you are.
We are not interested in sending product to test, we know how well the product works.
E-mail me any time @sales@blinderxtreme.com it will be answered within 12 hours, depending on the time difference. Thank you.

bearcat
08-24-2005, 03:33 PM

No blinder you don’t. Your already dreading the day anti laser comes out. You talk so much **** about it its not funny. I was once seriously looking at buying a blinder but now after your actions I believe I wont.

Blinder Dude
08-24-2005, 04:35 PM
bearcat
Buy what you think is the best unit.
This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. and don't forget it.
We are not the only jammer out there. You are FREE to buy any jammer you want.
I would never make you buy the best, that's your choice.
Just don't post you got a ticket.
Tell JTW hi.
Love ya man.

bearcat
08-24-2005, 04:47 PM
bearcat
I would never make you buy the best, that's your choice
Tell JTW hi.
Love ya man.
I cant say that your product is the BEST but it is a good product. I just didn’t like how you came in and started talking bad about the unit.As far as tickets go i wont post because i wont get one. Also wtf does JTW have to do with anything. We don’t talk. The only time we talk is in the back alley about politics and he gives me his wonderful democrat :lol: point of view I believe JTW can avouch for that.

Blinder Dude
08-24-2005, 05:23 PM
I think this started with a patent #. Which is a serious matter. This is now in the lawyer's hands. I would not talk about a product that I have not tested. It will be test soon.

bearcat
08-24-2005, 05:30 PM
I think this started with a patent #. Which is a serious matter. This is now in the lawyer's hands. I would not talk about a product that I have not tested. It will be test soon.

Yes very soon.Since we are talking about new laser jammers coming out can you tell me a little about your new jammer your doing test on???

Longsnowsm
08-24-2005, 05:35 PM
I am just trying to follow how a patent on LED based jammer technology crosses over to diode based technology? What am I missing here? Is this a protocol issue? Can someone elaborate on the Blinder patent and how it might affect other jammers in the marketplace or coming into the marketplace? Is there fire to go with this smoke?

If that is the case that there is a patent issue how do Escort or the others have products on the market? Sorry for the dumb questions.

Drive safe, have fun,
Longsnowsm

bearcat
08-24-2005, 05:44 PM
I am just trying to follow how a patent on LED based jammer technology crosses over to diode based technology? What am I missing here? Is this a protocol issue? Can someone elaborate on the Blinder patent and how it might affect other jammers in the marketplace or coming into the marketplace? Is there fire to go with this smoke?

If that is the case that there is a patent issue how do Escort or the others have products on the market? Sorry for the dumb questions.

Drive safe, have fun,
Longsnowsm

y do you always say that.There isnt a dumb question.It is better to be heard than never had spoken.

jimbonzzz
08-24-2005, 05:50 PM
I am just trying to follow how a patent on LED based jammer technology crosses over to diode based technology?

Actually if I'm correct, the Blinder patent IS for a laser diode based jammer...

happya$$
08-24-2005, 07:47 PM
I am just trying to follow how a patent on LED based jammer technology crosses over to diode based technology?

Actually if I'm correct, the Blinder patent IS for a laser diode based jammer...

Well after Blinder retains a patent lawyer and triesto sue all of thse companies they will be financially broke and probably out of business. It is EXTREMELY costly to retain a patent lawyer. I would be extremely surprised if Blinder or any other company sues each other especially in this tough industry. I personally think it is smoke that is going to clear up soon.

bearcat
08-24-2005, 08:02 PM
by the way happy how do you like your (besides the 5 seconds)Lidatek ??

happya$$
08-24-2005, 08:06 PM
by the way happy how do you like your (besides the 5 seconds)Lidatek ??

Mine is 10 seconds but I honestly wish it was 5 because of every encounter I have had thus far I only needed about 3 seconds to slow down. To answer your question I LOVE mine and I also love my Blinder M40. I still dont have 100% confidence in my Lidatek due to what happened to Outrun's unit but then again ours have been modified. I wish i had a retail unit because they are solid performers and stable.

Flitsservice.nl
08-25-2005, 03:57 AM
Problems with laserjammers are very hard to notice. You'd need a lasergun to find out.

I have a lot of confidence in my LE-30, since I tested it. Like you said it is the first few seconds that matter. A laserjammer where it is illegal wont protect you very much if you speed like crazy. Then it is just damagecontrol. For instance, if you would be going a 150 in a 80 zone and you get lasered, slowing from 150 to 80-90 should be noticed by a policeman. He could stop you and find the laserjammer and confiscate it. You would have to go to court or accept a settlement offer. The huge advantage is; you still have your driving license, cause no speed could be measured. In Holland, they take your license when you go 50k above the limit.

SmaartAasSaabr
08-25-2005, 06:29 PM
Problems with laserjammers are very hard to notice. You'd need a lasergun to find out.

I have a lot of confidence in my LE-30, since I tested it. Like you said it is the first few seconds that matter. A laserjammer where it is illegal wont protect you very much if you speed like crazy. Then it is just damagecontrol. For instance, if you would be going a 150 in a 80 zone and you get lasered, slowing from 150 to 80-90 should be noticed by a policeman. He could stop you and find the laserjammer and confiscate it. You would have to go to court or accept a settlement offer. The huge advantage is; you still have your driving license, cause no speed could be measured. In Holland, they take your license when you go 50k above the limit.

Ha ha, in Quebec you can go 120km/h then your license suspended, unless you have prior tickets... but with the speed limit there, +120 is probably slower than 50+ there...

JTW
08-26-2005, 10:21 AM
bearcat
I would never make you buy the best, that's your choice
Tell JTW hi.
Love ya man.
I cant say that your product is the BEST but it is a good product. I just didn’t like how you came in and started talking bad about the unit.As far as tickets go i wont post because i wont get one. Also wtf does JTW have to do with anything. We don’t talk. The only time we talk is in the back alley about politics and he gives me his wonderful democrat :lol: point of view I believe JTW can avouch for that.

Leon likes to say hi to me because he gets pissy that I prefer Lidatek over Blinder. Wait till the "guys of lidar" come out with their test results and you'll know why 8)

stalker
08-31-2005, 04:25 PM
Geez Leon has gone all quiet....

Blinder Dude
08-31-2005, 04:29 PM
I'm still here 1-866-622-7219. Any time.
We will be shipping and answering any questions you might have.
Would you expect any different.

Ethel
09-07-2005, 05:10 PM

This guy obviously doesn't subscribe to Croatia Weekly, where he would have seen in the March, 2004 issue that Blinder is only #4.

:P :P

JTW
09-07-2005, 05:29 PM

This guy obviously doesn't subscribe to Croatia Weekly, where he would have seen in the March, 2004 issue that Blinder is only #4.

Yes, but the croatian jammer doesn't have US patent blah blah blah :wink: LOL.

Marko! Hurry up and finish the fix on the old ultralyte LR model. Many of us are ready to buy!

JTW

happya$$
09-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Yes hurry up and release the AL6 :twisted:

thestaton
09-07-2005, 06:44 PM
I want one I want one!!!!!!

jimbonzzz
09-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Me too! :D

stealthJamal
09-07-2005, 08:49 PM
I will be getting an AL6 also, but take as much time as you need to get it right. You don't want to be like the "other" jammer company.

crazyVOLVOrob
09-07-2005, 09:09 PM
After i get the V1 i might think about the AntiLaser

CLTX11
09-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Me too! :D

Me 3 :lol:

As stated before I will not buy blinder even if they are #1. Competition is so tough for these guys we should be jamming to the gun 100% everytime. Technology these days is freaking crazy.

Ethel
09-08-2005, 06:45 PM
we should be jamming to the gun 100% everytime.

We be jommon; we be jommon!

Speeder_757
09-08-2005, 09:15 PM
ANY idea on a release date?

CLTX11
09-08-2005, 10:31 PM
ANY idea on a release date?

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtopic.php?t=4653&start=30&sid=78a28fc4c8e337f9cd14b3dfd7428f75

Lod
09-11-2005, 05:13 AM
probably a test in italy...

brgminiac
09-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Hi all. I'm new to this forum and somewhat new to the topic of laser jamming. I've been reading a lot here recently to catch the tenor of the discussions (this thread was, uh, rather interesting midway... :roll: :wink: )

Anyway, I'm in the market for one of these products, and the AntiLaser 6 is particularly intriguing, based on what I have read and seen thusfar.

...We all have seen the videos of there product and it works great...

I reviewed AntiLaser's "Generation 6 Test Video" (http://www.antilaser.info/en/Proof.htm) and have a question about what I saw. In the video, there is a sequence where the Laser Atlanta gun is tested in stealth mode. I assume that the four hash marks "__ __ __ __" indicate that no speed was determined by the gun because the jamming device is actively performing. However there is a moment when a dark-colored car pulls out in front of the test vehicle (at around 3:11 of the video) and is directly in the path of the laser, obscuring completely the test vehicle. At this point, why didn't the laser gun read a speed on that particular interfering vehicle, which I assume was not equiped with the Antilaser? Rather the gun looked and sounded like it was still being jammed, despite the interception of the laser beam and jamming signal by the interfering vehicle. Any thoughts? My initial thoughts after seeing this are that either the laser gun used in this video is defective, or that the Antilaser's jamming signal is so powerful and long-lasting that it "passes through" the interfering object to reach the gun!

jimbonzzz
09-14-2005, 09:30 PM
In Stealth Mode, it seems to be a little more difficult for the gun to acquire a reading, and it also takes a little longer too.

In our "Guys of LIDAR" tests, with only VEIL on our worst-case test vehicle, VEIL + V1 was enough to defect Stealth Mode.

Jim

Lod
09-15-2005, 01:28 AM
In Stealth Mode, it seems to be a little more difficult for the gun to acquire a reading, and it also takes a little longer too.

In our "Guys of LIDAR" tests, with only VEIL on our worst-case test vehicle, VEIL + V1 was enough to defect Stealth Mode.

Jim

great news!

JTW
09-15-2005, 01:46 AM

Jim

How far away did the car start and what was the punch through distance?

sethy
09-15-2005, 08:21 AM
With stealth mode on, you had to hold that gun steady as balls and shoot. I was lucky to get a reading at 500 feet with a car with no countermeasures...

truemagellen
09-15-2005, 09:43 AM
With stealth mode on, you had to hold that gun steady as balls and shoot. I was lucky to get a reading at 500 feet with a car with no countermeasures...

so the consensus is Blinder plus Veil equals near perfect (including block of stealth)?

the antilaser may equal damn near perfect? (barring further tests of course)

hmmmm....

if the antilaser is a fair price I won't be inclined to get veil anytime soon to compliment a jammer

btw hello everyone, longtime guest (since the beginning) first time posting 8)

boomerman
09-15-2005, 11:09 AM
Welcome truemagellen
You should reconsider not using Veil, Veil will only add another layer of protection to your arsenal of defenses.

Something to remember anything that is mechanical or electrical can and will fail when you do NOT want it to!!
At least with Veil you could consider it a backup for "just incase"

Better to have to much protection than not enough.

truemagellen
09-15-2005, 11:14 AM
Welcome truemagellen
You should reconsider not using Veil, Veil will only add another layer of protection to your arsenal of defenses.

thanks boomer...I think I will reconsider :)...we'll see how fat my wallet is after my jammer decision :)

brgminiac
09-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Ah, good to know that the stealth mode is particularly "lousy" for getting distant readings.

Looing forward to a review of the retail version of AL6 here!

greateratlanta
09-15-2005, 12:37 PM

Does this imply that LEO's will have to have the LA gun mounted on a tri-pod on the side of the road or on a mounting unit inside the car pointed out the window. Seems to me if it requires an extremely steady surface the tri-pod method would be the only effective way seeing as how the mount in the car would make it very difficult for the officer to take it down and then try to catch up with the violator.

kpatz
09-15-2005, 12:46 PM
How long (best case) does it take for the LA in Stealth mode to lock in a speed? Slow enough that a V1 and fast reflexes could save you?

zappy
09-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Question: In GA, a lot of laser is shot from behind, either on an overpass or at the top of an entrance ramp. Since the angle shot is approx. 20-30 degrees (aiming down at the license plate), will a laser jammer that is installed per manufactures instructions (level) be effective in this type of situation?

stalker
09-15-2005, 04:05 PM
couldnt see why not, Outrun had a video that a LEO was shooting from a bridge and it was jamming the gun....

JTW
09-15-2005, 05:01 PM
couldnt see why not, Outrun had a video that a LEO was shooying from a bridge and it was jamming the gun....

Very good point! I didn't think of that.

riley2638
09-16-2005, 05:50 AM
Question: In GA, a lot of laser is shot from behind, either on an overpass or at the top of an entrance ramp. Since the angle shot is approx. 20-30 degrees (aiming down at the license plate), will a laser jammer that is installed per manufactures instructions (level) be effective in this type of situation?

Yeah, I was picking my friend up from the Hartsfield/Jackson airport about a week ago and noticed a LEO on one of the bridges picking people off .. I hope these jammers are as effective with this situation as they are with the GOL test

bearcat
09-16-2005, 11:59 AM

Yeah, I was picking my friend up from the Hartsfield/Jackson airport about a week ago and noticed a LEO on one of the bridges picking people off .. I hope these jammers are as effective with this situation as they are with the GOL test

If they were using laser there getting really short range on a bridge.

stalker
09-16-2005, 02:56 PM
I dont know about that, these guys are running a decent range-

http://www.flitsservice.nl/algemeen/index_html/index_repo.html?http://www.flitsservice.nl/cm_php/main_repo.php?id=2230

Longsnowsm
09-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Any way I can translate this page to english? Thanks.

Longsnowsm

Ethel
09-16-2005, 09:53 PM
Any way I can translate this page to english? Thanks.

Longsnowsm

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

TexasRed
09-26-2005, 03:46 PM
I think we need some more cowbell riley... :lol:

riley2638
09-26-2005, 03:54 PM
I think we need some more cowbell riley... :lol:

You want it??? You got it!!!
http://www.ojaiwan.net/audio/cowbell.wmv