PDA

View Full Version : Just got Blinder delivered today...

AirMoore
08-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Yeah, yeah, I know I should have gotten an LI. The problem is I am on a budget (the stereo-typical 'poor' college kid), and I got an amazing deal that I couldn't pass up... especially since seeing how well the Blinder did by itself, without the aid of Veil, and LS, on a disco-ball of a vehicle @ the last GOL event. (I have more plans in the future which I will discuss in-depth in my 'install' thread that I will be creating, but at this point, this was the deal for me)...

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6897/p1010407rf2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I will be installing all this throughout this weekend (I have to work all weekend) right into early next-week. I plan to do some testing (unscientific at best) with the LS, and also take pictures of the impact of light-output on my Civic Coupe.

So you can expect some new posts and periodic install-pictures over the next week or so from me in this forum and the Veil forum letting you know how this all goes and coming back with any suggestions.

Lucky225
08-22-2008, 10:19 PM
niice.

Venusian_Artist
08-22-2008, 10:29 PM
That's a nice stove. Congratulations!

CJR238
08-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Nice chopping block! A deal is a deal, take them while you can.:D

AirMoore
08-22-2008, 11:11 PM
Yeah thanks for the sarcasm guys... :p

Edit: The 2nd picture was removed so the post didn't spiral... only people who saw it before will understand the stove/chopping-block hooliganism to follow...

I knew people would say something about the chopping block (The stove was a shocker because... well we don't like it very much. Want to buy it? ;)).

I couldn't get a good angle on the Veil (It was just too dark, those were the only pictures that were half-way decent-at the angle where it looks like the chopping block is the 'center piece' of the photo-) I just got home from work and took them out and didn't feel like putting them anywhere to 'set-up' a photo, hence the chopping block as the 'center piece'.

I saw that coming though... went right into that one. :o
We do love the chopping block... and did get a great deal on that too!

In any-case I am excited about the Jammer/Veil/LS package I got! Though the stove and the chopping block seem to excite you guys more... :D

focalcivic
08-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Is it a J15 or J16?

Stealth Stalker
08-23-2008, 12:40 AM
The stove was a shocker because... well we don't like it very much.

The shocker??? :eek:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/PuckinUgly57/TheShocker.jpg

TSi+WRX
08-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Good stuff! :cool::)

AirMoore
08-23-2008, 09:29 PM
/\ /\ /\
Thanks, I think along with the CB, the Blinder the G4 and the LShields will provide some solid help against laser.

Its is a J15 Focal... I was bummed about this, but not too concerned, since the GOL results were w/the J15.

crazyVOLVOrob
08-23-2008, 10:48 PM
nice it will save you tickets i guarantee

for added protection place the recieving LEDs on the outside