PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to Laser Jammer Manufacturers

happya$$
09-08-2005, 09:32 AM
I would like to see Blinder put out a Blinder for the USA Market and a jammer for the European Market. In other words seperate the two since we dont have to worry about the European guns this way the jammer will not have to worry about pulse rates that dont pertain to the US market and vice versa

SmaartAasSaabr
09-08-2005, 09:39 AM
But if it's just software... why not just put a "one for all 12"

Crash
09-08-2005, 09:43 AM
I would like to see Blinder put out a Blinder for the USA Market and a jammer for the European Market. In other words seperate the two since we dont have to worry about the European guns this way the jammer will not have to worry about pulse rates that dont pertain to the US market and vice versa

You know, like I said in a Lidatek bashing thread a long time ago, itś ironic that Lidatek works best against Euro guns and Blinder works best against US guns. Blinder = Euro, Lidatek = US. Kinda funny if you ask me...

SmaartAasSaabr
09-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Hey that is pretty interesting. I guess because the "package" of lidatek is generally better for concealment (ie not the USA) and the Blinder is rather large, so the USA is more than happy to use them.

drive-smart
09-08-2005, 10:43 AM
As we will show its actually straight forward to provide 1 product for both markets or all world markets as having a software upgradable system allows you to release software specifically for those regions but you only need to supply 1 product.
We have done this with our Drivesmart GPS system as its simple to update via software so we can change voice alerts camera types and languages via software. :D