PDA

View Full Version : laser mask question

srtga
02-16-2009, 06:06 PM
Can I get a 2 head LM and add more heads later? From the pics it looks like there are enough slots on the control module.

speed-dreams
02-16-2009, 06:19 PM
Can I get a 2 head LM and add more heads later? From the pics it looks like there are enough slots on the control module.
yes, but I don't see that they sell individual heads for adding later...

crazyVOLVOrob
02-16-2009, 06:38 PM
You can buy more heads later to add to the set-up BUT it will end up being more expensive then just buying the the 4 head system from the start

I really suggest you start with the Laser Mask 4 head.

Going with just a two head LED jammer guarantees that you will need VEIL on your headlights and front plate to get enough coverage to feel completely confident

riverwabbit703
02-16-2009, 07:15 PM
You can buy more heads later to add to the set-up BUT it will end up being more expensive then just buying the the 4 head system from the start

I really suggest you start with the Laser Mask 4 head.

Going with just a two head LED jammer guarantees that you will need VEIL on your headlights and front plate to get enough coverage to feel completely confident

Anyone tested Laser Mask for the rear protection?

crazyVOLVOrob
02-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Anyone tested Laser Mask for the rear protection?
Not that I know of but its an LED jammer so I am betting it won't be good for it....I always recommend diode jammers for rear protection

Laserlover
02-17-2009, 09:17 AM
I have the 4 head lasermask jammer, two in front two in back. Works great but most of my hits are to the front of my car. The price lasermaskusa is selling the LCM2 for, go with that. You can buy a 4 head jammer for what a two head blinder will cost ya..

crazyVOLVOrob
02-17-2009, 09:37 AM
I have the 4 head lasermask jammer, two in front two in back. Works great but most of my hits are to the front of my car. The price lasermaskusa is selling the LCM2 for, go with that. You can buy a 4 head jammer for what a two head blinder will cost ya..
What type of car is this installed on? I hope you have VEIL as well!

texasspeed
02-17-2009, 09:39 AM
is laser mask any good? does it work alright? i dont need even close to JTG, but just something to give me a little warning for me to be able to slow down..

crazyVOLVOrob
02-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Put all four heads up front and you will be covered. Best is there is no other 4 head jammer you can get for 380

texasspeed
02-17-2009, 09:48 AM
sounds good. thanks..