PDA

View Full Version : buying a new laserpro 905

radardan24
10-12-2005, 12:20 AM
i want to upgrade to the bel laserpro 905 from my 904. but, before i buy from ccity and i know there trusting with them standing behind their work and refund policy or returns not a problem if faulty.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY FROM REPUTABLE PERSON FOR THIS JAMMER THAT I WONT GET SCREWED FROM ANYONE? please email me at once if possible. and price too. i saw in the web the other day a bel laserpro 905 for 319- shipping included and they offer alot more than bel products but sounds too good to be true. any help greatly appreciated. dan but others, ive seen as high as 499.00 for the same laser pro 905??????????? any help

boomerman
10-12-2005, 07:26 AM
Talk with Roy, I know others have said he will work with you on prices since you are a member of the forum.

DaViper
10-12-2005, 11:05 AM
Go to www.radarbusters.com and order from Roy. If you email him he might be able to give you a discount; however, his prices are already very competitive, and he offers the best service you could hope for from anyone.

-DaViper

Beeej259
10-12-2005, 11:06 AM
radarbusters.com radarbusters owns and runs this forum. send a private message to RadarRoy and he'll give you a great deal.