PDA

View Full Version : 2 nice Conquer M18 jammer saves

Cherokee Driver
06-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Well please let me start this thread off by saying I needed a vacation from this site due to my views and other members views which everyone has a right too have.

About 3 weeks ago,

My wife was driving about 430am on a 4 lane road (north and south directions) on her way to grab some coffee before work. She was driving the 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (Green) with Veil G4 and the Conquer M18 on the front. She was as she remembers about 50mph in a 40mph because the road was clear of traffic and noticed the Whistler Xtr695 mounted high above the RVM and jammer was alerting for about 10secs and nearly pissed her pants because she did not know what was going on at that time and she turned into the parking lot for her morning latte. She called me and I explained her that it looks like she jammed the police shooting laser and he could not get a reading for those 10secs. If the cop would have had a reading he would easily given her a ticket but that was not the case.

2 days ago,

I was driving 56-58mph on a pretty empty (in a 50mph zone) road in my area to goto MC'd's for breakfest and I was in the right lane and I noticed a unmarked crown vic with tinted dark windows and the drivers window was totally down and as I looked at my speedo I was hit with laser at about 300ft from the cop and it was so close my Xtr695 did not alert but the Conquer M18 did alert. I did not have a chance to turn off my jammer and let off the gas with ease in order not to hit the breaks so too give the cop any indication I knew what he was targeting me with laser and I was jamming him/her. I did not see the type of laser used since the cops interior was really dark.

So far 2 laser saves for me too report.

crazyVOLVOrob
06-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Congrats! Glad to here that a budget jammer is working for ya!

Welcome back! ;)

You know how you say you tested an LI with RacerX.... Turns out that was a lie... RacerX doesn't know you. What was the massive punchthrough on his truck cause without jammers there is no reading until at max 600ft(w/ RacerX shooting)

Funny how your IP is only based 8 miles since Audi Quattro's old one. New apartment?

Or was Jon the guy/friend that lent you the M18

Silverstreak98
06-08-2009, 12:56 AM
Wait......wut......guess I haven't been keeping up with the drama.

Regardless, nice saves!

Cherokee Driver
06-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Congrats! Glad to here that a budget jammer is working for ya!

Welcome back! ;)

You know how you say you tested an LI with RacerX.... Turns out that was a lie... RacerX doesn't know you. What was the massive punchthrough on his truck cause without jammers there is no reading until at max 600ft(w/ RacerX shooting)

Funny how your IP is only based 8 miles since Audi Quattro's old one. New apartment?

Or was Jon the guy/friend that lent you the M18

Sorry but Jon did not lend me the M18 and I dont know who Jon is other when what is said on this forum.

I made the mistake to do some testing with a guy in my area that took a deposit for some lidar guns and he said he would pay it back because he knew some people in the "Biz" because he once sold police lidar guns to police depts. and would give me the money back. I thought this guy was really cool, knowledgable and funny but this guy screwed me over and I really hope I run into to this guy again.

Btw, I do not know Racer X also other then what is said about him and I bought my Cheetah C100 from his site.

djrams80
06-08-2009, 01:17 AM
TOO FUNNY! :lol::lol::lol: Welcome back Audi!

crazyVOLVOrob
06-08-2009, 08:09 AM
Really you don't know RacerX? Not according to what you said when you were leaving:rolleyes:

I even tested his LI before it was on his motocycle and it was PT City. I was going to buy a LI in the past but I was not impressed and thought the new LI would be better so there..
http://www.radardetector.net/forums/lounge/45805-im-taking-nice-long-long-break-site.html

Really "Cherokee"? Just don't lie anymore cause it will come back to bite you in the butt.

ahmadr
06-09-2009, 06:29 PM
:lol:
Audi has serious memory problem... :D

Stealth Stalker
06-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Or else he thinks we do.

WaltBurkett
06-14-2009, 08:46 AM
CK,

I would not necessarily define those encounters as "saves" since the vehicle speed could easily be in the upper range of what the LEO would accept. I recommend you real world test the jammer unit to get a better feel for actual capability.

Walt