PDA

View Full Version : Here's a silly idea...

drfish
11-03-2005, 05:42 PM
So how many of you would have the brass ones to install this:

Here's the thought. You have a lidar detector. You know with great certainty where officer friendly is going to be aiming his lidar gun (i.e. your license plate) and that in order to target the gun he has to aim it using its sight, so he's also looking there.

Why not rig up some LEDs or something to flash a little message to him every time your car gets hit by lidar. Could be just a "Hi There!" could be something ummm more inflammatory. It would probably be a good idea to switch it so you would only let it trigger when you know you're well under the limit.

I just got done driving through horrible slow traffic and got pegged by lidar at like 15 under and crawling and automatically said "Hello Officer" to myself under my breath and had this idea. I should get out more. :)

stalker
11-04-2005, 05:36 AM
the magnifactation is not that good m8...they wont be close enough to read it.

Aaron
11-04-2005, 07:46 AM
Meh... just be old fashioned and throw up the bird like everyone else. :wink:

brick
11-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Meh... just be old fashioned and throw up the bird like everyone else. :wink:

Just don't do it in MA. They actually outlawed that a few years ago. I think it's a $25 fine or something.

SmaartAasSaabr
11-04-2005, 04:10 PM
:lol: :lol:

A law like that would make me ALWAYS give the finger...

stalker
11-04-2005, 04:26 PM
:lol: :lol:

A law like that would make me ALWAYS give the finger...

oh hell yeah...and i would video tape it.

But this would be my end result

http://www.funnyhub.net/videos/psycho-cop.wmv

SmaartAasSaabr
11-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Is it OK if I roll down my windows and scream "**** YOU!!!" really loud as I pass or is that illegal too?

Won Hunglo
11-04-2005, 08:35 PM
[/quote]

Just don't do it in MA. They actually outlawed that a few years ago. I think it's a $25 fine or something.[/quote]

Worth every penny.

drfish
11-05-2005, 12:55 AM
the magnifactation is not that good m8...they wont be close enough to read it.

Would they be able to read this?

(insert image of blinking red middle finger here)

:)

subaru4wd
11-05-2005, 08:05 AM
LTI 2020 has 1x magnificatio, meaning non :-)
He will not be able to see anything...

What you can do is put a few powerfull red leds arround your front so at night he will not know which dot is his aiming red dot.....
This can be pretty cool, suddenly he will see 5 aiming red dots, and will think his gun drank too much..

Hessen
11-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Is it OK if I roll down my windows and scream "*BEEP* YOU!!!" really loud as I pass or is that illegal too?

Well if you're in Quebec, which you are, and yell at a Cop "**** You" instead of en Francais.....the Language Police will come a knockin...... :lol:

SmaartAasSaabr
11-05-2005, 05:26 PM
so true. :lol: