PDA

View Full Version : Need help on selecting Laser system

biggkatt01
08-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Ok guys I need some help from you more than capable forum members on what Laser system I should get.

I have an 07 Chrysler 300 cream in color , But I stupidly while I was customizing her put a full chrome package on her (Grille,Mirrors, Front Bumper, Rear Bumper) I currently have a 9500ix but I am selling it not happy at all with it I believe I will be going back to a V1.

My question is what system would be best for my car and what system would be best for my situation.

Also to give some further info I live in Montgomery Village, Md I am from Baltimore City, Md. ( My girl Made me move out to Montgomery Village with her) But in 8 Mos I will be relocating to Decula, Ga.

Any help or advice will be more than greatly appreciated.

speed-dreams
08-13-2009, 02:46 PM
You have a budget?

DrCoke
08-13-2009, 02:58 PM
I fell LI is the only option on those 300m with chrome package. Those 300m got more chrome than most truckers. The good part about those 300m is that they don't have wrap around headlights.

speed-dreams
08-13-2009, 03:00 PM
chrome is a killer for any jammer, but I believe the LI will serve you well if you're not on a budget...

biggkatt01
08-13-2009, 03:05 PM
I don't really have a budget but my girl won't let me go crazy either I have already put a lot of money in pearl ( thats what I call my ride) I was told the LI would be best but I also heard that the new M27/M47 is just as good.

djrams80
08-13-2009, 03:18 PM
I don't really have a budget but my girl won't let me go crazy either I have already put a lot of money in pearl ( thats what I call my ride) I was told the LI would be best but I also heard that the new M27/M47 is just as good.It's too early to tell how well the M27 matches up to the LI, but even if performance is the same, the LI still has several advantages:

1. Gun Identification - Knowing what gun you're being hit with makes it simple to identify false alerts. When my LI alerts to TraffiPatrol XR, I know it's an Infiniti.

2. Rear Sensor Design - The rear of a vehicle is much harder to protect than is the front. The LIs rear sensors are specifically designed for point blank angled shots, which is what one is likely to see.

3. False Alert Filtration - The early reports form Blinder M27 users seem to be reporting problem with excessive false alerts. The LIs do an excellent job of filtering false alerts. My LIs have maybe 5% of the false alerts that my ZR4s do.

category4
08-13-2009, 04:41 PM
If you want front and rear then the only answer is LI quad. The Blinder will require 3 or 4 heads with all that chrome so the price will almost if not equal the LI and there will be fewer heads to install.

biggkatt01
08-13-2009, 06:11 PM
Ok so what is he best place to get the LI's from I have heard some bad stories from people getting old units or bad units so where is the best trustworthy spot to get it from.

crazyVOLVOrob
08-13-2009, 06:31 PM
Google "laser interceptor usa" and the most top link is where you want to purchase from

biggkatt01
08-13-2009, 06:36 PM
Ok thanx for all help it was very helpfull.

crazyVOLVOrob
08-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Ok thanx for all help it was very helpfull.
I do suggest if you are worried about who you are purchasing from that you do it over the phone and may be talk to the person. You should be dealing with Cliff as he is the only recognized LI dealer in the USA and UK

category4
08-13-2009, 07:44 PM
Ok so what is he best place to get the LI's from I have heard some bad stories from people getting old units or bad units so where is the best trustworthy spot to get it from.

You will not find many people that give customer service as good as Cliff at LI USA. The stories you have heard have been sour grapes from the previous rep in my opinion.

Governator
08-13-2009, 08:31 PM
You have a budget?Budget, what's that? :hmmmm2: :dontknow:

I hit the Trifecta: performance, CS and piece of mind!

Won Hunglo
08-14-2009, 06:07 PM
From a Blinder owner, with that much chrome, I would go LI.