PDA

View Full Version : does the AL6 produce jamming codes?

Mackid343
11-26-2005, 09:14 AM
howdy everyone, i was just wondering if the AL6 produces jamming codes like most other jammers do. i figure it would, but you never know!

thanks!

sethy
11-26-2005, 10:49 AM
You bet, more then any other

TexasRed
11-26-2005, 10:52 AM
The now famous video shows a jamming code almost every other second on every gun tested.

compu44
11-26-2005, 11:23 AM
Are there any effective jammers that produce significantly fewer jam codes than the others? Epsecially concerned with the Ultralyte.

TexasRed
11-26-2005, 11:32 AM
If you're worried about the Ultralyte in my opinion, you should stick with the AL6 because the LTI is apparently tough to jam, and the AL6 showed some capability there.

Again, that is only my opinion. Who does that sound like? :lol:

jimbonzzz
11-26-2005, 12:14 PM
In looking at my notes from GOL, basically all of the jammers produced E04 (Jam) codes on the Stalker LZ1. That is not too surprising though because when me and Sethy tested my Firebird, it was producing E04 codes and I didn't even have a jammer on the vehicle.

Also, basically all of of the jammers produced E01, E02, E03 codes on the LTI Ultralytes. I don't know exactly what these codes mean since I don't have an Ultralyte manual...

None of the jammers produced any jam codes on the Kustom Prolaser III or the Laser Atlanta. :lol: :lol:

Jim

ES13Raven
11-26-2005, 12:39 PM
None of the jammers produced any jam codes on the Kustom Prolaser III or the Laser Atlanta.
Did they just not get any reading at all?

jimbonzzz
11-26-2005, 12:41 PM
They got speed readings at punchthrough, unless it was a JTG.

ES13Raven
11-26-2005, 12:47 PM
They got speed readings at punchthrough, unless it was a JTG.
I see.... Jam codes and JTG are different things :wink:

Radar Roy
11-26-2005, 05:51 PM
since I don't have an Ultralyte manual...

You do now, check your e-mail

stalker
11-26-2005, 09:32 PM
we should have a section with all the manuals posted for all the laser and radars.... it is perfectly legal to do.

Cheers

StlouisX50
12-11-2005, 05:09 PM
I'D like to look at all the manuals myself. I have always been curious what is hiding in the PDF files on some of the radar sites, where a password is needed.

Is anyone willing to PDF the all the manuals for viewing or is this out of the question?

stalker
12-12-2005, 03:34 AM
Can anyone tell me what a E03 is on an LTI 20-20???

Also how is this error code acheived?? I know there is only one way...Ill await an answer

jimbonzzz
12-12-2005, 07:34 AM
Can anyone tell me what a E03 is on an LTI 20-20???

Also how is this error code acheived?? I know there is only one way...Ill await an answer

Exactly which LTI gun are you talking about, the Marksman? Aren't all the LTI guns 20/20's?

Here's what E03 means on an Ultralyte:
Measurement error - unstable targeting. Caused by poor aiming or by panning off the target.

stalker
12-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Here's what E03 means on an Ultralyte:
Measurement error - unstable targeting. Caused by poor aiming or by panning off the target.

I am talking about the LTI in the Antilaser video on their website!!!!!! Yes that is correct, they are covering up the RX lens on the LTI so it wont get a return signal...

THATS WHY THE AL6 JAMS A LTI.....IT NEVER GOT A RETURN SIGNAL TO MEASURE SPEED!!!

Have a look for yourself....it is right at the end of the video!!! These guys covering somthing up!!!

Here is a screenshot from their video;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/radarman/Antilaser.jpg

Rottman
12-12-2005, 03:36 PM
I thought the lidar guys verified this?

jimbonzzz
12-12-2005, 03:46 PM
I thought the lidar guys verified this?

We didn't test against the Marksman, we only tested against 3rd generation laser guns.

The Al6 prototype we tested was able to get JTG with no problem against three of the four 3rd gen laser guns. If they can actually achieve those results against today's more advanced laser guns, I find it very difficult to believe that they would purposely fake a video showing their unit jamming an old and outdated gun, which even the oldest and crappiest jammer can jam easily. My 2 cents.

Jim

StlouisX50
12-12-2005, 04:34 PM
I saw the pic but where did it show they were covering the gun? Where am I missing this? I do see the E3 but if thats showing that the gun is not stable ect it could be that the car is at too close range or the laser is hitting the side of the car. Laser guns only work so close correct?

stalker
12-13-2005, 02:20 AM
I know some guys with the exact same gun and this is the only way they can get a E03...by covering the RX Lens.

StlouisX50
12-13-2005, 02:41 AM
I'M not a Lidar expert , but I noticed there was a different audio at the begining, middle and end of the test it sounded the same. Then when the E3 came on the screen it made a different audio sound. I might be wrong here but it sounded like the E3 was only at the end. (Audio Wise) Take a listen and tell me what you think.

stalker
12-13-2005, 04:42 AM
id say cause it was so close....like 20 feet or so...maybee penetrating the cover

I actually know the guys that wer present during non video testing and they still claim to this day that it could not jam the LTI in the video with the AL6 retail version.

The video was shot with no one around!!!!

Why is Antilaser so quiet...if i was going to release a product i would be promoting it as much as i could. Go Figure!!!!

I am not here to cause trouble, I just want the truth out before people go buying it and wasting money...we dont want another blinder incident now do we ;)

The LTI used in the video actually has the latest firmware and software update to make it equivelant to the current generation of lidar...this is the good thing about LTI...100% upgradable!!

StlouisX50
12-13-2005, 08:47 AM
Well, if the Antilaser did better jamming the gun on other specific guns, than any other jammer I'd be more inclined to buy this jammer. Maybe one of the guys on here can get ahold of the gun and jammer and do their own test.

Wrbex
12-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi, all
this is my first post :-)
My friend from germany gave me link on this thread, and few other's considering Antilaser. I must say that i'm not in any relation with guy's from Antilaser, beside that I bought myself one Antilaser, and sold few more Antilaser's to my friend's.
So...what do I have to say? Well it's working just fine for me. I'm not shure what laser guns we have in Croatia, but I had never problems with antilaser, or blinder M20 that I have in other car. I have jammed police many times, and they had never stopped me after jamming. But I always (if i can) brake to speed limit and turn off jammer so they can have my speed :-)
So here is few "live" pictures od Antilaser, but I'm not shure which version it is?! And instalation in Mazda. These pictures are form ...hm... somwhere 12/2003 or maybe 01/2004

http://www.vidam.hr/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=8

And last one I had in my hands was much more smaler and it was made from shiny metal (do not know right word, and sorry for bad english :-) )
and all surfaces where flat.
I can ask frend to which I sold that one, to take a few pictures so I can put it here or on my web.