PDA

View Full Version : Another Trapster user question?

unmamfqlm
03-15-2010, 11:34 PM
From what I understand, there are low confidence areas, medium confidence areas, and high confidence areas. I have a Tomtom which I use Trapster on and was wondering what confidence levels will show. I took a little drive with it today for the hell of it, but it seemed like only the high confidence spots were showing on my GPS unit but I could be mistaken. Will all reported spots show or only a certain confidence level? Thanks in advance.

Sean@trapster.com
03-16-2010, 12:45 PM
From what I understand, there are low confidence areas, medium confidence areas, and high confidence areas. I have a Tomtom which I use Trapster on and was wondering what confidence levels will show. I took a little drive with it today for the hell of it, but it seemed like only the high confidence spots were showing on my GPS unit but I could be mistaken. Will all reported spots show or only a certain confidence level? Thanks in advance.

Hi unmamfglm,

All confidence level traps are included in the POIs.

Thanks,

Sean

unmamfqlm
03-16-2010, 09:07 PM

Hi unmamfglm,

All confidence level traps are included in the POIs.

Thanks,

Sean

Thanks Sean. I'm not sure what the problem is though. I reported a few traps and there were other low confidence level traps but they weren't showing up on my Tomtom.

birdman
04-02-2010, 07:30 AM
I had the same thing happen to me with my garmin. . Make sure you reacquire your area and try again it worked the second time around.