PDA

View Full Version : Hit with C/O Ka and LI didn't alert.

Swamp
12-23-2010, 08:56 AM
So are you wondering why I made such a stupid post?

Because I'm tired of all the stupid posts by radar detector users about how their RD didn't alert to laser, blah, blah, blah.

category4
12-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Now that's a good one!!!!

But wait 15 seconds and there will be another one for you to look at and go OMG, where do these people come from!

Solidjake
12-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Nice way to waste bandwidth on the forum...

Did you think for a second before making this thread? A radar detector is also a laser detector so it CAN alert to laser and a laser jammer ONLY detects laser.

Very nice...

hiddencam
12-23-2010, 09:28 AM
Hit with C/O Ka and LI didn't alert.

hahaha! When I read that I thought "What the..."?! lol

Swamp, truth is we're surrounded by knuckleheaded newbies! And new ppl come here every day to start their journey to enlightenment, so it's like the dirty laundry....it's never-ending. The wife has just gotta deal with it and accept that tomorrow she's gotta wash another pair of my dirty boxers! haha

But ya know what.....some long-time members here post silly questions and comments that make you shake yer head & wonder.

If ppl used the search function more often and ejukated emselves before opening their traps, there'd be less frustration from blokes like us.

As an example, I had a question the other day and before I posted it I did some searching....and found my answer. The issue was whenever I honk my horn my LI's go off "Effing Camel" aka "Photo Camera". Now I could be a knucklehead and post a fresh thread about that or be clever and follow forum etiquette & rules, and use the freakin' search feature!

I did the latter and found a bunch of posts. So now I don't have to open my trap with an old-and-already-dealt-with-question and frustrate all the people who already contributed info about it.