PDA

View Full Version : Laser Finder with Speed

kkoshko
03-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Hello I just got a Osprey EMC4 rangefinder with speed. I was wondering if this will be okay just to test my jammer set up...to make sure the jammer is at least working. I understand it may or may not jam the range finder, but I'd like to see if it at least alerts to make sure the jammer is working. What do you all think? By the way in the description for the finder it says uses law enforcement blah blah but I know it's not nearly as good. Anywho let me know what you all think.

radarrob
03-28-2011, 05:09 PM
its not good as a police lidar gun.you can stand in front of your car and point it but i would not use it for testing your setup

look into renting a gun for a weekend thats your best bet..when i had no gun to test with i rented for one weekend and got my results i needed and felt better in the end.

category4
03-28-2011, 05:11 PM
I doubt it will set your system off.

kkoshko
03-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Alright guys i'll end up renting a gun when i get the extra cash

Won Hunglo
03-28-2011, 08:01 PM
I had one before I bought lidars. It jammed my Blinder M40's ok at best. Sometimes it jammed, other times it punched right through. That said, don't waste your money. For twice the price, you can score a Marksman on Feebay. Old, heavy, cheap and a challenge to jam.

kkoshko
03-28-2011, 10:20 PM
I had one before I bought lidars. It jammed my Blinder M40's ok at best. Sometimes it jammed, other times it punched right through. That said, don't waste your money. For twice the price, you can score a Marksman on Feebay. Old, heavy, cheap and a challenge to jam.

Thanks for the info...i mean it was 80 bucks so not a huge lost. I'll just rent a gun