PDA

View Full Version : Just installed LI, now how to test?

TrickTizzle
06-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Hey guys, Just installed my Laser Interceptors in the front headlights of my car. Would like to test out the setup before my trip on Saturday. I know this doesn't leave much time, but I thought I might get lucky.

Anyone in MN area test this for me? Chicago/Milwaukee/Madison area would work aswell...

Thanks!

Cloud_9
06-23-2011, 05:33 PM
Hey guys, Just installed my Laser Interceptors in the front headlights of my car. Would like to test out the setup before my trip on Saturday. I know this doesn't leave much time, but I thought I might get lucky.

Anyone in MN area test this for me? Chicago/Milwaukee/Madison area would work aswell...

Thanks!

Sadly can't help you with the testing, I'm sure someone will chime in soon though. BUT, when you say *in* the headlights of the car, did you actually go that route? Or infront of them?

TrickTizzle
06-23-2011, 07:11 PM

Thanks!

Sadly can't help you with the testing, I'm sure someone will chime in soon though. BUT, when you say *in* the headlights of the car, did you actually go that route? Or infront of them?

Yup, inside the headlight housing.

Cloud_9
06-23-2011, 08:54 PM

Thanks!

Very nice, I've only heard of people doing that a handful of times, it looks significantly cleaner. On a BMW might I ask?

TrickTizzle
06-24-2011, 12:25 AM

Thanks!

Very nice, I've only heard of people doing that a handful of times, it looks significantly cleaner. On a BMW might I ask?

yup!

Carrots
06-24-2011, 01:42 AM
I'm curious to see the test results, keep us posted.