PDA

View Full Version : Laser Jammers

Viper
02-26-2006, 09:16 PM
Is the AL6 (Anti laser v.6???) the same as laser pro park? If not whats the difference. Also it is my understanding that the laser pro park has great news about its ability. Any forums regarding this? I've seen one but was wondering if there were others. I saw the one where some guy said he tested all sorts of Lasers on it and it jammed them all with only one head unit. Also, what does JLP (or something like that) mean. I believe it has something to do with ability to jam. Thank you much.

jimbonzzz
02-26-2006, 09:29 PM
Yes, AL6/AL6.5 is the Laser Pro Park.

JTG=Jam To Gun (No "Punchthrough" speed readin was obtained)

EasY E
02-26-2006, 09:30 PM
AL6.5 is there newist one and its the same as the propark JTG is Jam to gun means it jammed the laser gun.

muledoe
02-26-2006, 10:47 PM
AL6.5 is there newist one and its the same as the propark JTG is Jam to gun means it jammed the laser gun.

when does this one come out, and how true are these readings ...
also is the software upgradeable like the blinder??????

crazyVOLVOrob
02-26-2006, 10:55 PM

when does this one come out, and how true are these readings ...
also is the software upgradeable like the blinder??????the truth won't be found out until GOL in april

and yes it's software upgradable

jimbonzzz
02-26-2006, 10:56 PM
They're saying a few weeks or so, but it could be more.
The readings are very true.
Yes it is upgradable, I believe it has a USB connection.

muledoe
02-26-2006, 11:19 PM

that is awesome, it JTG on every try ... if thats all true and plus you can upgrade software like the blinder .. **** i will wait instead of getting the blinder right now..im in now rush. :) woohoo

muledoe
02-26-2006, 11:29 PM

what i dont get is how come blinder models isnt upgraded yet to what the AL6 can jam (i mean all the laser guns) how come they havnt came up witha software upgrade yet or have they?

and the model before the AL6 is the 5 right?, the people that have the 5 model only have to buy the upgrade software or do they need a whole new unit?

jimbonzzz
02-26-2006, 11:39 PM
Blinder uses LEDs, Antilaser uses a laser diode which is much more powerful.

If there was an "AL5", it wasn't avaliable for US markets. Tha AL 6.5 that is available now is basically a new product.

muledoe
02-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Blinder uses LEDs, Antilaser uses a laser diode which is much more powerful.

If there was an "AL5", it wasn't avaliable for US markets. Tha AL 6.5 that is available now is basically a new product.

oh, i see .. does AL have a website or anything?

Do you knwo where i can get some more info on michigan what kind of laser guns they use and where some traps are if we even have any??

carlito
02-27-2006, 09:06 AM
I cant wait. like i say i want the best laser jammer in the world :)

Carlito

Rottman
02-27-2006, 02:34 PM

Carlito That goes for many of us!! Hurry up AL6 :x

carlito
02-27-2006, 07:07 PM

Carlito That goes for many of us!! Hurry up AL6 :xalot money is a waiting :wink:

Longsnowsm
02-27-2006, 07:24 PM
VW242 just posted this:

http://www.radardetector.net/Get-your-Laser-Pro-Direct-from-the-Mfg.-%24455.00-8959t.php

You can order your Laser Pro Park(LPP) right now from the company!!!

Longsnowsm

muledoe
02-27-2006, 07:31 PM
VW242 just posted this:

http://www.radardetector.net/Get-your-Laser-Pro-Direct-from-the-Mfg.-%24455.00-8959t.php

You can order your Laser Pro Park(LPP) right now from the company!!!

Longsnowsm

awesome, i think imma wait till it comes to the US and see how it really test out for GOL though .. :) does anyone in the US have one right now that works great for them?? and do they work with the us laser guns?

Longsnowsm
02-27-2006, 07:49 PM
I will wait for GOL before I make a decision on this one, but it is great news. For those in the market now for a jammer they now have an exciting new option to consider.

Longsnowsm