PDA

View Full Version : SO, what is more effective against real police lidar. Blinder hp-905, or LI?

alpinestars_2002795
07-01-2012, 08:05 AM
So I have been noticing that blinder has now finally released an HP model in a actual true diode set. My question is what is better the HP-905 from blinder, or the regular Laser interceptor. I am not going to compare the HP-905 to LI's HP model. This would be comparing apples to oranges as the HP LI has dual diodes, which is an unfair comparison. So, what jam's harder. The HP-905, or the LI? I have yet to see any test's by any major testing group on this subject. That includes GOL, SpeedmeasurmentLabs, etc.. Can anyone please bring me up to speed on this issue.

Thank you in advance in this regard in the boat for a new jammer and truly am at a loss on this one with no video's on you-tube documenting this jammer other than the seller's themselves. Which I don't look to for my info, as who knows if that is falsified? Independent people don't have cause to fabricate. Thank you in advance once more.

Alpine-

RobInAlbany
07-01-2012, 09:11 AM
IMO, I would have to give the edge to the LI. Only because it has been the best jammer on the market for some time now. Blinder has always been very good, and now they have a high powered unit that can compete on the same terms with LI. However, until some quality definitive testing is done, I will have to default with LI.

Roy has some testing up on his site of the new blinder. Can't find the videos for the LI or ZR4 from that day.

alpinestars_2002795
07-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Laser Ally jamming? Is this possible with the HP-905? I have seen no test's of this ever? Nor, claims of it occurring.

Alpine-

alpinestars_2002795
07-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Also, I noticed blinder is not selling separate heads for the unit. This is a bit weird that you can not just purchase a replacement head, or an additional head to make a dual head unit a triple, or quad? Though LI offers this and has prices on their page.

ECM
07-02-2012, 06:28 AM
Also, I noticed blinder is not selling separate heads for the unit. This is a bit weird that you can not just purchase a replacement head, or an additional head to make a dual head unit a triple, or quad? Though LI offers this and has prices on their page.

already asked blinder and they will soon sell it in separate ...

Blinder Dude
07-02-2012, 07:07 AM
Product is coming in today, parts and marketing material will be in the next order in a week.
There will be a single unit for bikes, smaller cars, it works! Tested on a SC-430
For the customer that wants to build there system on a budget.
Better performance, smaller, easier install locations, less money, the HP-905 has it hands down.
It's taken some time to get the system right, but were back!
Let the testing begin.

SHOtime2511
07-02-2012, 05:37 PM
I would not recommend a single head front/rear for a car regardless of the jammers system.
Well,maybe a "smart" car.
Single head front/rear is fine for a bike.

Blinder Dude
07-02-2012, 06:54 PM
blinderlaser on YouTube
Test results are one thing, HUD shots speak the truth.

alpinestars_2002795
07-02-2012, 08:08 PM
This still does not answer any questions I asked. Can it jam Ally? No hud shot video's of that?

Alpine-

busta
07-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Still hasn't been tested in the wild so we will just have to wait and see

So I have been noticing that blinder has now finally released an HP model in a actual true diode set. My question is what is better the HP-905 from blinder, or the regular Laser interceptor. I am not going to compare the HP-905 to LI's HP model. This would be comparing apples to oranges as the HP LI has dual diodes, which is an unfair comparison. So, what jam's harder. The HP-905, or the LI? I have yet to see any test's by any major testing group on this subject. That includes GOL, SpeedmeasurmentLabs, etc.. Can anyone please bring me up to speed on this issue.

Thank you in advance in this regard in the boat for a new jammer and truly am at a loss on this one with no video's on you-tube documenting this jammer other than the seller's themselves. Which I don't look to for my info, as who knows if that is falsified? Independent people don't have cause to fabricate. Thank you in advance once more.

Alpine-

alpinestars_2002795
07-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Called Blinder USA they do claim to be able to Jam the Ally they would not give ft of p/t. If any occurred, though they did admit to some small p/t's on some guns. Though that it was well under 210ft. Which I have found in the past when tested to be valid. Still very antsy to see a video of this. I guess the blinder rep told me: "They just finished with Speed Measurement Lab's testing a week ago, and I recall them saying they jammed the Ally, though I am not sure how much, but I do know it can jam it." Then she went on to saying that, "Blinder has yet to receive the result sheet even from SML which I find difficult to believe? We'll see hopefully someone post's some results up here soon. Becoming very antsy to find out how it did.

Alpine-

SHOtime2511
07-04-2012, 02:56 PM
If your on RDF.org,ECCTG is testing a new Blinder soon.

Blinder Dude
07-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Can't wait to see ECCTG results. This will be a prize fight.
Who's next, these guys aren't the only ones with laser guns.
With the results seen this far The HP-905 is ready for the open road.
We did months of testing to find the correct software combination.

SHOtime2511
07-06-2012, 03:54 PM
I'm excited to see the results also.
It is good for the community to have some friendly competition.

vbwilkes
07-06-2012, 04:36 PM
If your on RDF.org,ECCTG is testing a new Blinder soon.

I'm waiting to see if they will keep up with the threats. Only time will tell if Blinder has born again engineering. Love the size....

Zapple
07-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Looking forward to seeing results of these new jammers.

Blinder Dude
07-07-2012, 04:50 PM
What happened to the testing groups here??
Back in the day this is where it started?
Has GOL really retired?

infinitysquared
07-19-2012, 01:25 AM
Any news on this front? It's been a couple weeks.

radarrob
07-23-2012, 06:51 PM
^Updates on other site.

CactusMan
08-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Just purchased the HP-905. It should arrive Thursday of this week. (Dual)

Eloi
08-06-2012, 03:44 PM
For now Li is king of the hill .

Usage will determine if there will be a change of the guard.

Digital Dude
08-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Based on the test results that RR presented I'm more interested in the 905-Q. Then again I'm not currently in the market since Lidar is in such limited use in my primary zone.

CactusMan
05-10-2015, 10:34 PM
I purchased a separate head.

RedRocket
05-12-2015, 03:21 PM
I purchased a separate head.For which model ?