PDA

View Full Version : East coast 2012 jammer/RD test?

Xen0n flash
07-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Hey all. I was wondering if we can have another meet like we did last summer. This summer is almost over, LI came out with their new diodes and connectors and Blinder came out with their new HP mini heads and I'm sure many have moved or changed their setup or perhaps got a new car like myself with a new setup. Towns such as Hillside are getting laser guns such as the Prolaser III with video usually for Route 22 enforcement. Here in NJ we misty face the LTIs (Truspeed, LRB, Marksman). I know Rob has his collection of guns and I think we should meet at another location than that OSS in Westchester with too much non-testing traffic.

Perhaps the road we did in Sept 2010 in Robs domain in Jersey (I'm sure the LEO we encountered last time has forgotten by now Rob lol). We could coordinate with other members in the tristate area. This road does permit off-axis shots if I remember right. We should contribute a minimum admission fee to Rob since he had the collection.

What do you guys think?

Also I'd like to get a gathering of NJ members to contribute intell on not just what the NJSP use but where it is used. For instance, I know between exits 142 and 129 of the GSP they ONY use lidar.

Xen0n flash
07-29-2012, 05:51 AM
Any motions or 2nds on the table?

radarrob
07-29-2012, 08:21 PM
I sold all my equipment.Testing has been done by ECCTG on th Li 8.9 and Blinder 905 couple weeks ago.

Xen0n flash
07-31-2012, 08:04 AM
That's ok Rob I have a TS perhaps we can find ppl with others guns.