PDA

View Full Version : Which Laser Jammer for a 911?

sixgun95
08-29-2012, 07:09 AM
I want to install a Laser Jammer & Radar Detector in my 06' 911, I live in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area of AZ. Based on my car, the color, etc. what would be the best Radar Jammer for me? Shall I just do the front or front & back? Recommended locations for sensors - pics if available please?

Any installation links I can look at to determine if I can do this myself?

Marauder
08-30-2012, 05:18 AM
Well one thing I know is why not have front and rear protection

laxman420
09-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Blinder or LI will both have you covered, both are great systems.

sixgun95
09-06-2012, 08:38 PM
What do you think of the 9500ci? I like the idea of one integrated unit.

busta
09-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Go with a 9500 and LI for best protection

What do you think of the 9500ci? I like the idea of one integrated unit.

Laser-InterceptorUSA
09-07-2012, 02:11 AM
If you are going to use a Laser Interceptor, the better choice for a Remote RD is the Beltronics STi-R Plus.

The STi-R Plus is essentially the same as the 9500ci except is has a red display instead of the blue on the 9500ci and, most importantly, it does not come the 9500ci's ZR4 Shifters to JAM LIDAR. Use the price difference between the two to apply towards the price of our Laser Interceptor. The STi-R Plus is a more modern version of the 9500ci and, when combined with the Laser Interceptor, is the best remote Radar Detector and Laser Jammer package available today. The STi-R Plus also has slightly better RADAR detection, Ka band segmentation and some other nice features the more expensive 9500ci does not have.

Cliff

sixgun95
09-07-2012, 09:08 AM
If you are going to use a Laser Interceptor, the better choice for a Remote RD is the Beltronics STi-R Plus.

The STi-R Plus is essentially the same as the 9500ci except is has a red display instead of the blue on the 9500ci and, most importantly, it does not come the 9500ci's ZR4 Shifters to JAM LIDAR. Use the price difference between the two to apply towards the price of our Laser Interceptor. The STi-R Plus is a more modern version of the 9500ci and, when combined with the Laser Interceptor, is the best remote Radar Detector and Laser Jammer package available today. The STi-R Plus also has slightly better RADAR detection, Ka band segmentation and some other nice features the more expensive 9500ci does not have.

Cliff

I understand exactly what you are saying, the tradeoff is a fully integrated system with nothing hanging from the windshield. This is a tough one!

h4x0r
09-08-2012, 10:36 AM

Cliff

I understand exactly what you are saying, the tradeoff is a fully integrated system with nothing hanging from the windshield. This is a tough one!

Both the Sti-R and the 9500ci are fully integrated and do not hang from the windshield.