PDA

View Full Version : Found LRB's for Sale

brettzo
10-22-2012, 11:43 AM
So I found some used LRBs for sale. I'm looking at one that's just been calibrated, cleaned and looks like its in great cosmetic condition. They're asking $1,500, however willing to accept my offer of $1,000, which includes shipping to Canada.

I think that this is a pretty good deal, though doesn't come with the case. Either that, or I could pick up an LZ1 for around the same price. Any input?

upstatedoc
10-22-2012, 11:54 AM
$1000 for an LRB in good (great) condition? Sounds too good to be true. Last time I priced one I was looking at close to $2k.

brettzo
10-22-2012, 12:00 PM
$1000 for an LRB in good (great) condition? Sounds too good to be true. Last time I priced one I was looking at close to $2k.

I know. Hence the reason I want to jump on it. It's an eBay deal (has good feedback) and the photos look like the device is 8.5/10 cosmetically, just doesn't come with the box. My suspicion is that he purchased a bulk load of these things from a government surplus auction, or directly from a detachment. He still has 7 left. All come with matching serial number certification docs.

upstatedoc
10-22-2012, 12:30 PM

I know. Hence the reason I want to jump on it. It's an eBay deal (has good feedback) and the photos look like the device is 8.5/10 cosmetically, just doesn't come with the box. My suspicion is that he purchased a bulk load of these things from a government surplus auction, or directly from a detachment. He still has 7 left. All come with matching serial number certification docs.

if this is the case, he doesn't know what he has. Which may not be a good thing either. Always the pessimist. :D

brettzo
10-22-2012, 12:34 PM

if this is the case, he doesn't know what he has. Which may not be a good thing either. Always the pessimist. :D

I never take a good deal without thoroughly investigating. I must have bounced 18 messages back and forth with him today. He also has a few positive recent feedback on the same items.

He has the certification docs, as well as recent calibration docs from RHF, which are all being sent with the package. I just purchased one. Have been looking for a while and glad that I found an LRB, as they're in use all over the place here. Will be great to test my LI regularly.

If anything, the unit shows up completely not as described and I send it back for a refund. Worth the risk for such a good deal.

Jstglockem
10-22-2012, 02:07 PM

I never take a good deal without thoroughly investigating. I must have bounced 18 messages back and forth with him today. He also has a few positive recent feedback on the same items.

He has the certification docs, as well as recent calibration docs from RHF, which are all being sent with the package. I just purchased one. Have been looking for a while and glad that I found an LRB, as they're in use all over the place here. Will be great to test my LI regularly.

If anything, the unit shows up completely not as described and I send it back for a refund. Worth the risk for such a good deal.

Yes, I would wonder if it was legit for that price.

brettzo
10-22-2012, 05:17 PM

Yes, I would wonder if it was legit for that price.

Guess time will tell! I'll update once I receive it. Looks like the real deal...Somehow.

frank od
10-23-2012, 07:28 PM
I bought one from him.It works great.

Uri Nissanov
10-24-2012, 01:03 AM
So I found some used LRBs for sale. I'm looking at one that's just been calibrated, cleaned and looks like its in great cosmetic condition. They're asking $1,500, however willing to accept my offer of $1,000, which includes shipping to Canada.

I think that this is a pretty good deal, though doesn't come with the case. Either that, or I could pick up an LZ1 for around the same price. Any input?

Both Laser Gun are excellent
I will choose the LRB Lidar

twentyseventy
01-18-2013, 07:31 PM
Guess time will tell! I'll update once I receive it. Looks like the real deal...Somehow.

Any update brettzo?