PDA

View Full Version : Jammers Illegal in Oklahoma

mundell22
05-02-2013, 08:56 AM
I know jammers are illegal in OK

does anyone use them here and do you have any Idea of the fine?

I called OHP, OKC PD and Sheriff not a one could tell me the fine

I know I have brass balls for doing that but wanted to find out

never know if you get some jerk who will arrest you impound car and destroy 1K jammers

any help would be appreciated

fire65
05-02-2013, 06:15 PM
I have no idea about any kind of jammers. I do have Binder sensors on my truck. I have never had an issue with LEO, but very few encounters in area of SW OK. If you use your parking sensors correctly, no one will know you have them. Be a showoff for MR LEO and you will have problem.

fire65
05-02-2013, 06:22 PM
I have no idea about any kind of jammers. I do have Binder sensors on my truck. I have never had an issue with LEO, but very few encounters in area of SW OK. If you use your parking sensors correctly, no one will know you have them. Be a showoff for MR LEO and you will have problem.

CliftonParkGMan
05-17-2013, 03:54 PM

LOL - Hopefully mundell gets your humorous advice

Lucky225
05-27-2013, 12:53 AM
I know jammers are illegal in OK

does anyone use them here and do you have any Idea of the fine?

I called OHP, OKC PD and Sheriff not a one could tell me the fine

I know I have brass balls for doing that but wanted to find out

never know if you get some jerk who will arrest you impound car and destroy 1K jammers

any help would be appreciated

Perhaps because they've never issued a ticket for them and have no clue. As stated above I doubt you'ed get a citation about it, I recently got hit with Lidar (my jammers were non operational at the time) the cop wasn't about to walk all the way to the front of my car to see that I had jammers, think about it when you get pulled over the cop is behind you, there's no real reason for him to walk any further then your driver side window, unless you're running no front plate in a 2 state plate and he sees that when trying to aim for it with lidar, the chances of him inspecting the front of your vehicle are pretty much nil.