PDA

View Full Version : Can a old school M06 Blinder be upgraded to 904nm lasers?

randyhub
05-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Okay guys don't laugh just was looking at an old M06 Blinder I never got around to installing so here goes my newbie question.

My question is I am a bit of a hobbyist so if I where to use my multi meter figure what voltage the M06 is sending to it's diodes and say use it's brain (yes I know it is primitive) and say hook up a on/off button, a buzzer, and connect the M06 as a trigger for a brute force 904nm jamming pods using 10,25, or 35 watt at 904nm would this be effective against newer Police lasers?

Thanks
Randy

mikedotd
05-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Okay guys don't laugh just was looking at an old M06 Blinder I never got around to installing so here goes my newbie question.

My question is I am a bit of a hobbyist so if I where to use my multi meter figure what voltage the M06 is sending to it's diodes and say use it's brain (yes I know it is primitive) and say hook up a on/off button, a buzzer, and connect the M06 as a trigger for a brute force 904nm jamming pods using 10,25, or 35 watt at 904nm would this be effective against newer Police lasers?

Thanks
Randy

I'm no expert, but from what I've read brute force will be easily detected causing a jam code, unlike modern jammers that send an interference pattern based on the gun firing.