PDA

View Full Version : FHP vs GT500-Set up advice-

NocturnalGuapo
05-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Hello,

I am planning to go against FHP in my 2013 GT500. I would appreciate any suggestions you guys might have for me. I don't sweat local law enforcement. I only speed on the highways and my biggest obstacle is Alligator Alley, perhaps the fastest stretch of highway in the USA.

I own a V1 right now using custom sweeps. Focused on 34.7 four settings and two settings dedicated to 35.5.

I am interested in getting a laser jammer either LI G8 or the blinder 905. I was thinking of getting a dual head configuration. I only worry about threats head on. I don't have a grill but I want it to be somewhat stealthy. I don't want it to be obvious what I have.

Whatever I have wrong radar/or jammer please feel free to hit me up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. What the ideal set up for me would be. Anyone else from South Florida can recommend a installer?

Thanks for reading,

BlinderGuy
05-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Hello,

I am planning to go against FHP in my 2013 GT500. I would appreciate any suggestions you guys might have for me. I don't sweat local law enforcement. I only speed on the highways and my biggest obstacle is Alligator Alley, perhaps the fastest stretch of highway in the USA.

I own a V1 right now using custom sweeps. Focused on 34.7 four settings and two settings dedicated to 35.5.

I am interested in getting a laser jammer either LI G8 or the blinder 905. I was thinking of getting a dual head configuration. I only worry about threats head on. I don't have a grill but I want it to be somewhat stealthy. I don't want it to be obvious what I have.

Whatever I have wrong radar/or jammer please feel free to hit me up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. What the ideal set up for me would be. Anyone else from South Florida can recommend a installer?

Thanks for reading,
Can't speak for the AL G8 but I have ran my HP-905 against every gun FHP uses with no issues. But with any jammer the install will be the key for any encounter against Lidar.

KlokanXM
07-01-2013, 05:02 AM
Antilaser G8 is old version, newer is the AL G9 RX2.

But I think that it was the Laser Interceptor what was in question ....

RedRocket
07-01-2013, 07:17 AM
Forget older Anti-Laser products.
Blinder - a very good unit but not always up-to-date w/ newer Lidar guns,(presently NO Defense w/ LaserAlly's latest) - You'll run into that gun in the NorthEast & possibly CA,too. (Georgia has them also if you drive in that State) !

LI - generally, always ahead of the above Mfg. in keeping on top of latest NEW Lidars.

p.s. - LJ's are illegal in CA,so make sure you do a Stealth install to avoid attracting to much attention.