PDA

View Full Version : Are we in trouble??

suntzuaow
06-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Has any one seen this test?

DragonEye Speed Lidar / Lazer Aly vs Laser Interceptor and Blinder Jammers - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fexz9vR6ucQ)

AvsBest
06-04-2013, 02:41 PM
It's a cat and mouse game when it comes to Ally vs LI and HP905. Looks like Ally released a new version that defeats LI and HP905 but that doesn't mean anything because LI guys are probably already working on a new update and maybe even released a fix. True that Laser Ally is also firmware upgradable but how many are there out there vs Pro laser 3 and the 20/20... Not a lot. From that small percentage, how many of the Ally's have an older firmware version? I say 99%. Of that percentage, how many police department are aware that jammers work? Very little. Of that percentage, how many bought the Ally with the sole purpose of defeating jammers? Close to 0. Of that percentage, how many are on the ball and upgrade the version of their Ally to stay updated? About 0.

When you took all of that into account, what are the odds that you get hit with a Laser Ally with a brand new software that will defeat your LI only for the first month or so because LI will come back with a fix really quick as they always do... Final answer: Just about 0%

radarrob
06-07-2013, 05:20 AM
Head for the High grounds! Jammers have been defeated.

Buckdarma
06-07-2013, 06:29 AM
Not surprised. All one would have to do is use a rolling encrypted laser reception code like car alarms have to counter jammers.

Buckdarma
06-07-2013, 06:55 AM
I myself believe these guys have the capability right now to make jammers totally useless but there is just too much money in selling these minor upgraded products.

AllGo'n'Show
06-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Can't let all the cats out of the bag at once, only one at a time :)

Buckdarma
06-11-2013, 02:00 PM
You know this reminds me what a Stalker Radar engineer said one time.

"that they had the capability to build a undetectable superior radar right now

BUT.... "

;)

AvsBest
06-11-2013, 08:29 PM
You know this reminds me what a Stalker Radar engineer said one time.

"that they had the capability to build a undetectable superior radar right now

BUT.... "

;)

Even funnier that Stalker is making the Spectre, just makes sense that they don't do that. And they sell those for a crazy amount of money

Buckdarma
06-12-2013, 05:57 AM
EXACTLY

It's all a big money making game.

even a cop who wrote a book about speeding said so

One of the things he mentioned was the continual "upgrades' to radar and RD detectors from x to K-to Ka ,I/O,ect... and the rd companies responses.

John_in_NC
07-10-2013, 11:56 AM
EXACTLY

It's all a big money making game.

even a cop who wrote a book about speeding said so

One of the things he mentioned was the continual "upgrades' to radar and RD detectors from x to K-to Ka ,I/O,ect... and the rd companies responses.

At the rate law enforcement is going they wont need a laser, just pull you over, say you were doing 80 and write you a ticket. search your car, plant some drugs in there, arrest you for that and impound your car.

Oh, wait... they have already been doing that for years. disregard