PDA

View Full Version : I have a lidar/laser gun in Montreal Canada

eobrousseau
06-10-2015, 02:43 PM
Hey fellow Canada/East USA, and near Montreal cities. I had previously purchased a Pro Laser 2 for testing my set up....But I didn't feel 100% comfortable. Today I received my Laser Atlanta! So if you want to test your set ups, message me, we could arrange a meet up! Veil, Jammers, Detectors, I'll be happy to test it out with you.

I'll also try to post Veil G5, before and after measurements, with Prolaser 2 and LA in the coming days.

Cheers!

RedRocket
06-10-2015, 08:52 PM
Hi & Welcome back from such a long vacation from the Forum. Which Model version of the LaserAtlanta family did you get ?

eobrousseau
06-13-2015, 10:16 AM
Laser Atlanta SpeedLaser II

RedRocket
06-14-2015, 08:00 PM
Laser Atlanta SpeedLaser II

Which Model is a "SpeedLaser II" ?
a. Model R
b. Model S
c. Model T

What is the body colour of your SpeedLaser II ?

stockey
07-21-2015, 07:48 PM
Hey fellow Canada/East USA, and near Montreal cities. I had previously purchased a Pro Laser 2 for testing my set up....But I didn't feel 100% comfortable. Today I received my Laser Atlanta! So if you want to test your set ups, message me, we could arrange a meet up! Veil, Jammers, Detectors, I'll be happy to test it out with you. I'll also try to post Veil G5, before and after measurements, with Prolaser 2 and LA in the coming days. Cheers!Sent you a PM.