PDA

View Full Version : Laser Pro Park vs Extreme M-20

tomoc
03-15-2006, 06:44 PM
I've learned from reading through this site and speaking to a couple of you that the Z3 and 905 are inferior to the Blinder Extreme M-20.

What about the new Laser Pro Park vs. the Blinder?

Which would you buy?

Is the one unit that sits in the grill of your car with the Pro Park sufficient to cover the plate and the headlights?

sethy
03-15-2006, 07:22 PM
For a smaller car such as mine, one of these units would protect my whole car, including headlights

go.mouse
03-15-2006, 08:32 PM
My Laser Pro Park is coming.... can't wait to see how it performs :)

JTW
03-16-2006, 01:59 PM
I personally wouldn't feel safe using a blinder m20 without Veil. At the same time the Pro Park hasn't had a retail unit tested by GOL.

Ford_Focus_05
03-16-2006, 04:15 PM
If you ask me I say that the Zr3 is BETTER than the M 20!!!
I have all three heads in the front!! Veil and LS I have NO chrome anymore and I heve the V1 the only draw back is for me my var is bright yellow :lol:
so all well!!

I think it was racer X or steslth Jamal who had the Zr3 on there cars and got several JTGs during the first test of GOL!!

happya$$
03-16-2006, 04:56 PM
If you ask me I say that the Zr3 is BETTER than the M 20!!!
I have all three heads in the front!! Veil and LS I have NO chrome anymore and I heve the V1 the only draw back is for me my var is bright yellow :lol:
so all well!!

I think it was racer X or steslth Jamal who had the Zr3 on there cars and got several JTGs during the first test of GOL!!

Stealthwannabe had the ZR3 and it kicked butt

stealthJamal
03-16-2006, 06:02 PM
Yeah the ZR3 I had on my old car was good. It even had a chip in the passenger side front lens and it still worked fine.

2600-hotbird
03-18-2006, 04:55 AM
I don't want to dog out the laser pro park but it's new and has yet to be proven. Put your money with something that over time has proven to work. The LPP looks promising though. If you can wait till after April...your decision should be much easier. I had to get one in Oct and could not wait so I went with the M-40.