PDA

View Full Version : BEST OF THE BEST

Boyd
04-09-2006, 09:44 AM
I live a laser/radar infested area and I can not drive out of my neighborhood without be bombarded by a Leo with some kind of radar or laser gun pointed at my car.

I have had a blinder M20 that I purchased from Roy on a BMW 745 for the last two years and have been happy with it. However, I just purchased a new SUV took the M20 off the BMW and mounted it on the SUV. I am getting nailed because the M20 does not have enough coverage to cover the front of the vehicle. So, my plan was to buy a Blinder M40 and put all 4 transceivers on the front of the Vehicle along with some veil.

Well I started doing some reading and checking out the forums and see the technology for laser jammers has come a long way in two years. Since this forum seems to have some very knowledgeable members can anyone tell me what the best hands down laser jammer is on the market today?

1. What about using the Blinder M40 combined with a certian diffuser product I am not allowed to mention on this forum? Since the diffuser mounts on the license plate bracket? Can you use both of these together?

2. I have been hearing a lot about this new Drive Smart Defender does anyone own the unit that can tell me about it?

3. I see a few members use the Anti Laser and was impressed with the video I saw on their site but can't seem to find anymore information about the company or the product. Can anyone give me some links to their products?

I have a very heavy foot with no current protection so I look forward to everyone's response.

Boyd
04-09-2006, 09:47 AM
With that said, I must compliment blinder on their product. Over the last two years I must have been hit 1000 times by various laser guns in every type of situation at every possible distance and to this day I am without any tickets.

Blinder makes a great product and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again, I just want to make sure I am getting the best and latest technology that is the most suitable application for the vehicle I am putting it on.

2600-hotbird
04-09-2006, 09:56 AM
You should probably wait a few weeks until the GOL test is done. There's been a lot of hype about DS and AL6.5 but until we see them in action...it's all hype. I was really considering an AL6.5(Laser Park Pro) back in October but I had to go with the M-40 because I moved to a laser infested area and couldn't wait.

One thing about Blinder is that it's a known quantity. Everyone agrees it works and it's one of the best. They've been around the longest along with Lidatek. IMHO, it is the best until results come out suggesting otherwise.

I sooooo hope the DriveSmart lives up to its hype because it sounds like a killer. One nice thing about all the jammers out there is that they all have to really innovate and stand out to continue selling. The end result is great for us consumers.

Boyd
04-09-2006, 10:06 AM
I know using mulitple radar detectors together is bad not to mention confusing but does anyone have any information or had any experience about using multiple laser jammers together on the same vehicle?

Maybe expensive and maybe overkill but if you have a backup to one system that may fail or not defend against a certian gun does it make sense?

Not speeding is not an option!

go.mouse
04-09-2006, 10:23 AM
I'd go with M40 or dual-head AL6.5 for an SUV.

I'm very happy with my AL6.5, but you should wait for the GOL results.

crazyVOLVOrob
04-09-2006, 10:36 AM
If you alreayd got a M20 get another M20 to make a M40 and don't forget VEIL

Boyd
04-09-2006, 10:39 AM
I am actually going to take the M20 and put it on my second car.

Thanks for the response!

happya$$
04-09-2006, 10:40 AM
Yeah like Rob said if you already have an M20 buy two more transponders and Veil

crazyVOLVOrob
04-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah like Rob said if you already have an M20 buy two more transponders and VeilOnly reason I am saying Blinder is I know they are reliable and with VEIL their are limited punch throughs.

happya$$
04-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Yeah like Rob said if you already have an M20 buy two more transponders and VeilOnly reason I am saying Blinder is I know they are reliable and with VEIL their are limited punch throughs.

Plus if he already has an M20 it would be much more cost effective to buy two more transponders and Veil.

stealthJamal
04-09-2006, 12:15 PM

Plus if he already has an M20 it would be much more cost effective to buy two more transponders and Veil.

I agree.

Boyd
04-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Thanks, as I said I am goin to put the M20 on my second car. I dont mind spending the money on an additional blinder, I just want to make sure i'm getting the best jammer I can get either Blinder or another brand, if there is a better one.