Good Citizen

Default tested my lp905 by bel and radarbusters.com/roy

today is a great day. doing 90 in a 70 on hwy 95 heading south toward palm beach county.
    so, as approaching Palm Bay, exit 173 exit # on 95 south theres a speed trap often there pm and am rush hours and sometimes like today around lunchtime.
    i didnt see what the cop was packing-lookied like the prolaser series but aloso had the look of a laser atlanta due to viewing like binoculars. but not sure,.
    i jtg on the approach. i have 2 frontal heads 100% level and the front plate (matted, not chrome) and the rear on the liscense plate up front.
    i was starting to block sinals from beyond 500 feet and he didnt get any punchthrough that im aware of? it was switching between the front plate(rear blocking) and front "blocking" when went over toward the headlights. i still need to get veil to be more protected against a different laser gun that may be harder to jamm. but very happy to know all my hard work has paid off and works as well as the bel lp904 on my other car.
    THANX ROY. FAST DELIVERY AND GREAT SERVICE... I WOULDNT BUY FROM ANYONE ELSE NOW THAT WE DID BUSUNESS TOGETHER. VERY PROFESSIONAL..

Yoda of Radar

Very happy for you Dan, glad to hear it works so good. Nothing makes a guy happier than jamming a cops gun. :twisted: :twisted: