Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default The set up, good or bad? (with pics)

:arrow:

Radar Fanatic

1) TAKE THE FREAKING PICTURES OFF THIS PUBLIC FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!
    2) Get rid of the power cord and use the hardwiring installation, as it is right now any cop will thank you a lot for donating a brand-new and super-expensive, Spectre-proof, RD...
    3) Get a visor organizor and stash it inside btwn the sunvisor and the organizor...
    Then wil talk again...

Yoda of Radar

MY GOD don't drive with the cord like that :shock:

Good Citizen

Yeah, your car looks nice except for the dangling power cord. Looks like you did a great job with the veil. RoadWarrior is just trying to protect you and the community/scene. Appreciate you sharing but like RoadWarrior said, not a good idea on a public forum. Next time just pm them to a friend you trust.

Flex

Speed Demon

Ok, I'm sure that there are thousands of Honda Accords in canada, so I don't think that the pictures present a problem, so long as the License plate is not shown. Althought the location of your detector is good, you MUST get rid of that power cord. It is very easy to do a hardwire installation.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by jdreynss
    Ok, I'm sure that there are thousands of Honda Accords in canada, so I don't think that the pictures present a problem, so long as the License plate is not shown. Althought the location of your detector is good, you MUST get rid of that power cord. It is very easy to do a hardwire installation.
    Yeah Im going to get that done in the next few days I will post the pics of that !

Yoda of Radar

Oh yeah there are Accords everywhere here...

Anyway if I saw a cord like that down the middle of the car ahead of me, instantly I'll think of what it is, so I would be highly uncomfortable with it like that. The rest seems great though. Make sure you can't see the display out the rear window.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jdreynss
    First off, lots of Accords in Canada, true that, BUT he voluntarely narrowed it down to Ontario by showing a pick of his front plate... and the color of the car as well... I bet my money that he is in/around GTA, so I have narrowed it down even more... OK, I'll stop here for his own sake... also I bet my money that he doesn't even know about the real effects of the Ont RD law as part of the HTA!!! Of course he's very happy for having such a nice "toy", happy that Roy has done a very good job, happy that was no problem with the UPS shippment BUT I'm not sure if he is really aware of the real-life consequences by using his new "toy" on the today's Ontario roads... in this case is not buyer be aware, it's DRIVER be aware!!! :wink:

Advanced Member

I have to agree with RW's indignation. Thats the stupidest install I've seen in Ontario.

Check this out and do it right...
    http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...ghlight=accord

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by spankyaf
    I have to agree with RW's indignation. Thats the stupidest install I've seen in Ontario.
    That's the easiest one, just plug and play... I would do it exactly the same if I wasn't in the Banana Republic