Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which one??????

Default which one??????

well im new to the forums because i just had my v1 stolen from my car but i cant afford another one.. i have decided its better to have a cheaper one than not have one at all so ive looked around and these are the best ive seen for prices..............

Cobra 9700 or Cobra 9930

Whistler pro 73

bell express 795 (not sure if they still make this product)

i live in arizona no x band out here

also there is a couple of other whistlers coming out or all ready out the whistler xtr 560 and they have one coming out in april xtr 660 or something like that

if anyone has any responds i would appreciate it THANKS...........

Power User

Report your V1 stolen to Valentine Research at 1 800 331 3030 and avoid Cobra like the plague.

Check these results and decide for yourself which one is best for you.

http://guysoflidar.com/radar-detecto...ctor-test.html

http://www.radarbusters.com/support/product-tests/2.asp

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: which one??????

Quote Originally Posted by tccurtis386
    well im new to the forums because i just had my v1 stolen from my car but i cant afford another one.. i have decided its better to have a cheaper one than not have one at all so ive looked around and these are the best ive seen for prices..............

Cobra 9700 or Cobra 9930

Whistler pro 73

bell express 795 (not sure if they still make this product)

i live in arizona no x band out here

also there is a couple of other whistlers coming out or all ready out the whistler xtr 560 and they have one coming out in april xtr 660 or something like that

if anyone has any responds i would appreciate it THANKS...........
    Also file a police report that it was stolen providing the serial number. I dont think VR will do anything if a police report isnt filed and if you did file one, the serial number must be included. Provide as many details as possible before contacting VR.

thanks for the replies well i did file a police report other stuff was stolen also my golf clubs but i have 2 high of a detuctible so its not worth it reporting for insurance purposes

and i think im going to go with the whistler ive heard good things about it the pro 73 i just dont know about false alerts. thanks again guys

i just bought the whistler pro 73 for 143 shipped with taxes and everything so hopefully it will do for now thanks again for everything i will tell you guys how it compares to the v1 but it cant be even in the same ballpark......

Old Timer

Default best

You are best off to go w/ the Pro-73 IMHO. Good luck.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by tccurtis386
    i just bought the whistler pro 73 for 143 shipped with taxes and everything so hopefully it will do for now thanks again for everything i will tell you guys how it compares to the v1 but it cant be even in the same ballpark......
    Well, at least you didn't go with the cobra. I am sure that the 73 will do good for you, however, you are right, i am sure that you will be disappointed by the range and no arrows. Sorta like going from embassy suites to a motel 6. Both will sleep you and it is better then sleeping in the car.

i hope it will be decent anyways well should get it soon ill compare them and tell you how it is........

Good Citizen
    N Lauderdale, FL 2wk a month, somewhere in FL/GA/AL the rest

Friends don't let friends drive with Cobras.

V1 Zombie

I think your gonna miss that V1 a whole lot :cry: