Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional

Default Beltronics' RD'z...

My Next RD iz Probably Going 2 b 1 of the Following...

Beltronics Vector 995, Beltronics Vector 955, Beltronics Professional RX55...

I'm Currently Leaning Towardz the V995 or the V955, as I've Heard the Pro RX55 Givez Far More False Alertz Without Any More Added Range (Not That False Alertz r That Big Of a Deal 2 Me)...

Any1 Prefer 1 Over the Other? I'd Obviously Like 2 Save Money, So Technically Going With the V955 Would Save me a Good $90 or So and Anything Above $200 Iz Kinda Outta my Price Range. Any1 With Any Personal Experience or Hearsay Regarding Any of Theze Detectorz? Much Appreciated, Thankz in Advance...

P.S. I'm Gonna Go On a Buncha Different Websitez Now 2 Find Actual Testz and Comparisonz...

Experienced

I've been satisfied with the V955 EXCEPT for the damn false laser alerts. If you can live without the laser reception (taping over the sensor, otherwise shutting it off, then get the V955.

Professional

Florida, From Wat I've Seen, Reliez Largely Upon Laser, So I Think I'd Need That Kinda Badly Actually...

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by InsertQuarter
    Florida, From Wat I've Seen, Reliez Largely Upon Laser, So I Think I'd Need That Kinda Badly Actually...
    You might want to invest in a laser jammer (if those are legal in Florida), they'll do more for you than a laser detector. Most of the time, all a laser detection warning will tell you is that you just got nailed. Here, laser is used rarely, if ever and I can count on my fingers how many times I've encountered actual laser in the last 10 years.

Professional

I Waz Seriously Contemplating That. I Have Yet 2 Actually Run In 2 Laser Yet, But I've Been Told That Florida Iz Split 50/50 With Local LEO'z Uzing Laser and Highway Patrol Uzing Radar...

Laser Jamming Izn't Illegal Here in Florida, And If I Had the Extra Cash I'd Buy It in a Heartbeat, But alas I Don't...

I Waz Thinking About Buying 1 of Theze Detectorz Then Juzt Buying Veil, in Hopez That They Wouldn't b Able 2 Get a Read Due 2 the Veil and Then I'd Have Enough Time 2 Slow Down Be4 They Point 2 Another Portion of my Car. Not Sure How Bulletproof that Plan Iz Though, So I'm Still Doing a Lot of Research...

Radar Fanatic

You lost me at the first z.

Seriously man, others have mentioned it in other posts you have made--quit the z thing. It really is aggravating to read.

Professional

Thankz 4 All the Help Michael. Hope I Didn't Mislead u In my Earlier Post, I Do Travel Over the PSL Typically, But Not Excessively 2 the Point That I Feel I Pose a Danger 2 Other Motoristz. Obviously Any1 Traveling Faster Than the PSL Will Indubitably Cauze Some Form of Danger 2 Other Motoristz, But Nonetheless. Thankz Again...

Professional

I'm Definitely Gonna Have 2 Look In 2 the Laser Jammerz, But In your Opinion, Would a Good RD and Veil b Enough, @ Least 4 the Time Being? Like I Said Earlier, If I Had the Veil Wouldn't Thiz (Technically Speaking) Give me Enough Time 2 Slow Down Once I Get the Hit 4 Laser on My RD? Or Iz Thiz Juzt Not a Good Idea?

Professional

I Think I'll Take the V995 and RX55'z Off the Listz, So Now I Guess I'll Juzt Have 2 Decide Between the V965 and the V955. Seemz the V965 Getz More Range, But Would It b Worth the Extra $50?