Newcomer

Default Bel 945 mounting

I'm really liking my new 945 but when I repositioned it today one of the little "bumpers" came off of the windshield mount. Of course I didn't realize this until I hit the road again and looked to see why it was bouncing. :x It's so small that I never did find it. Probably went down the defroster duct! Poorly designed mount if you ask me! Bel sent extra suction cups in the box ....... should have sent a few replacement bumpers too!

Power User

Default Re: Bel 945 mounting

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina 5-O
    I'm really liking my new 945 but when I repositioned it today one of the little "bumpers" came off of the windshield mount. Of course I didn't realize this until I hit the road again and looked to see why it was bouncing. :x It's so small that I never did find it. Probably went down the defroster duct! Poorly designed mount if you ask me! Bel sent extra suction cups in the box ....... should have sent a few replacement bumpers too!
    A new 945? You mean the last generation with the older case design? and the screw adjustable windshield bracket? Those little rubber bumpers are worthless, I leave mine off and never had an issue. I would just re adjust the bracket to help prevent bumping.