This thread is intended for those STi owners who just enjoy using their STi and like to report back their travel results.
There will be an outline to follow to complete your report card so everyone who response to this thread will give the same information based on your STi travel results. Follow this outline so it can have some kind of cohesiveness. Be as accurate as possible, even to the point of logging your results as you drive.
Simply "quote" the questions from below and get started. Lets see how this turns out.
1. STi's programming configuration:
2. STi's mounting location:
3. Time duration of trip (one way):
4. Basic course description traveled.
5. Number of false hits inside urban area including band:
6. Number of false hits inside rural area including band:
7. Number of true hits inside urban area including band (visual LEO seen):
8. Number of true hits inside rural area including band (visual LEO seen):
9. Describe distance when first alerted to all of question #7:
10. Describe distance when first alerted to all of question #8:
11. General comments or performance opinion.