Good Citizen

Default Shipping from Canada

Hey Guys,

Been a lurker here. First post, so pls. no harsh comments yet!

Just wanted to share my experience...

This is my second time shipping my STI driver to Ohio from Canada. But boy, it's expensive...!

First time I sent it in was for a KA repair (10ft...saw the cop cruiser (constant on KA 33.8...yah, you guessed it!)

Got it back on the 23rd of June with a "KA Antenna repaired, Software Updated".

The 33.8 Fix was released on the 19th of June. I have not had any KA hits since then but I wanted to be sure as I am heading back to Ontario (Spectre Hell and 33.8 Hell) in September!

Called CS 4 times to finally speak to a receptive individual who said that they cannot guarantee my RD was flashed with the "supposed" fix so he gave me a RMA for shipment...

4 times!! I must say...sometimes..."GRR!"

Enough of my rant. But to those Canadians who are going to ship....be ready to spent an hour filling in Customs info + Waybill Info (thank the people in brown...UPS for that)

Vincent

Radar Fanatic

You do realize that you ship it to Ohio, and they probably then ship it themselves to Mississauga, who in turn ship it back to Ohio, so they can ship it back to you in Canada... :roll:

J/

Good Citizen

Yah, but sadly...no one can...absolutely tell me if going to Mississauga is a definite YES to "we will fix it for you", rather than a "what is this? A radar what??"

=)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by vliou2173
    Yah, but sadly...no one can...absolutely tell me if going to Mississauga is a definite YES to "we will fix it for you", rather than a "what is this? A radar what??"

=)
    They used to do it if you just drove up to 20 Dunwin but the prick there wont let them service anymore. Part of Bels continuing commitment to deliver absolutely the worst service possible