Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STI Wanted

Lead Foot

Default STI Wanted

I am looking for Bell Sti for my second car but i cant pay the original price of what i paid for my first one any more... any one have any idea where can i get a refurbished or a place where i can get that cheaper ... Not Ebay

Thanks folks ....as always you all have amazing knowledge of radar and i envy you all

Speed Demon

I wouldnt recommend getting something that expensive and that sensitive through any other venue but a Official Vendor, or Bel themselves. Its not worthit to save $50 or $75 on the overall price (because lets face it, they hold value enough so youre not going to save much more then that) to sacrifice service or warranty, and peice of mind that what you receive is going to work, and if it doesnt it can be replaced or repaired.

Yoda of Radar

It may end up costing you more in the long run.

Professional

Just switch them back and forth between your vehicles until you can afford another Sti.

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinZX-10R
    Just switch them back and forth between your vehicles until you can afford another Sti.
    That's how I have mine. One vehicle hardwired, and switch out between the other two. Thanks Bel for the extra Cord and bracket when I got the flash. It makes switching a lot easier.

Lead Foot

Thanks guy's .... I guess i should wait and buy a new one when i can afford

Advanced Member

Sell that V1 Spectre magnet

Lead Foot

If i decide to sell some thing then it would be my car but big no to V1.

well, i bought my sti off of ebay for 300 bucks, sent it off to bel straightaway for the new flash, which i got for free. that's a 150 bucks saving. 1/3 of the price.

i honestly don't know why ppl are so leery in general of ebay. make sure the seller has good feedback. if they have negative feedback, read em and see if its a legit problem. pay with paypal. i've yet to have a problem with anything i've bought or sold there

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by ninjajim4
    well, i bought my sti off of ebay for 300 bucks, sent it off to bel straightaway for the new flash, which i got for free. that's a 150 bucks saving. 1/3 of the price.

i honestly don't know why ppl are so leery in general of ebay. make sure the seller has good feedback. if they have negative feedback, read em and see if its a legit problem. pay with paypal. i've yet to have a problem with anything i've bought or sold there
    Lots of scammers. I have been scammed. Lots of people have. If all you're going to save is $100 it's not worth it. Just buy from a reputable vendor like Radar Roy and you get warranty and product support. Not that you can't get good deals, but it is better to try before you buy when getting used items. You can't do that on eBay.