Advanced Member

Default Freebird - STi Location in his semi

Three weeks ago, Freebird PM'd me asking for help posting a picture of the mounting location of his STi in his semi. I told him he could email the picture to me, and I would post it later that evening. He mentions it here. But unfortunately, that did not occur... and I saw the picture in my email today ops:

So here's the picture. My apologies to Freebird! ops:
    This must have slipped my mind, I've been mega-busy lately, and this is the first weekend in May that I have been home. Better late than never I guess

Advanced Member

That looks like a really nice Rig.

Professional

Is THAT a "Big Un's" Magazine sitting there? (from Married with Children...)

:shock:

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by icantdrive55
    Is THAT a "Big Un's" Magazine sitting there? (from Married with Children...)

:shock:
    It's not Dave's truck.

Newcomer

Looks like a stock photo of a Frieghtliner Columbia, or Centry to me....could be a corinado too....they are all the same with different frount ends lol

Power User

Oh wow Jimbonzzz, I was thinking about that and wondering the other day did I send the pic out into cyberspace somewhere.. You are a man of your word. thanks. As for the pic, its not my truck, but the same model as I drive, Freightliner Columbia. Since its one of the most common on the road I figured it would help alot of truckers with ideas on where to mount their STI. Thanks again

As a note to the location, it stays in the shade, so it runs cool, but the most interesting thing is Rear detection has gone thru the roof. I GET OVER 1 MILE OF REAR DETECTION IN MOST CONDITIONS. This is all due to the Large passenger side mirror reflecting the radar from the rear directly into the front of the STI. Cheers All

Newcomer

it sureley looks like a good place to mount it that is for sure.....now if anyone knows of a good place to mount one in a Kenworth T800