Experienced

Cool RX65 and jammer????

I have an rx65 and was thinking about adding a laser jammer. I was looking between the ZR4 or the Blinder M25.....i drive a dodge caliber dark red in color....i live in ohio and travel about once a year to SC as well as NJ, VA, and sometimes FL. I was wondering what everyone thought would be the better jammer. Any and all info will be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: RX65 and jammer????

The ZR4 will integrate nicely with the RX65 and is the better performer against the TruSpeed. The M25 is a better performer against the Ultralyte and the PLIII. Either way, those are some hhuuuuuggggee headlights. Whichever you choose of those two, you will need to Veil the front end bigtime to get passable performance.

Without Veil, I would choose the M25. But since you're going to have to Veil the lights anyhow in my opinion, I would choose the ZR4s. If you choose not to use Veil, I think you'd have to step up to the LIs to get passable performance. I have huge headlights like you and Veil made a monster performance difference for my ZR4s. This is my ZR4s without Veil:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxf7X4-dzrQ]YouTube - 9500ci(ZR4s) vs Kustom PLII[/ame]

This is my ZR4s with Veil:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Zjrj9mF-I]YouTube - Kustom Pro Laser II vs 9500ci(ZR4s) with Veil G4 Added[/ame]

Experienced

It 's a Bel RX65 compined with LP 905 (zr3)laser jammer.So a ZR4 will be fine.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0TkjJGCaN4&feature=channel_page&fmt=18]YouTube - RX65 Laser Pro 905 vs ultralyte[/ame]

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by djrams80 View Post
    The ZR4 will integrate nicely with the RX65 and is the better performer against the TruSpeed. The M25 is a better performer against the Ultralyte and the PLIII. Either way, those are some hhuuuuuggggee headlights. Whichever you choose of those two, you will need to Veil the front end bigtime to get passable performance.

Without Veil, I would choose the M25. But since you're going to have to Veil the lights anyhow in my opinion, I would choose the ZR4s. If you choose not to use Veil, I think you'd have to step up to the LIs to get passable performance. I have huge headlights like you and Veil made a monster performance difference for my ZR4s. This is my ZR4s without Veil:

YouTube - 9500ci(ZR4s) vs Kustom PLII

This is my ZR4s with Veil:

YouTube - Kustom Pro Laser II vs 9500ci(ZR4s) with Veil G4 Added

anybody know what lasers are most predominantly used in ohio...as i havent been pulled over in a while i have never been able to ask....thanks again for the info.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by V995OHDH View Post
    anybody know what lasers are most predominantly used in ohio...as i havent been pulled over in a while i have never been able to ask....thanks again for the info.
    Ultralyte, PLIII, Stalker and TruSpeed, I think in that order of prevelance.

Experienced

ok thanks...i was actually hit pretty hard w/laser yesterday on my way home from work...but i saw him before he got to me...luckily it was right as i had gotten onto the freeway....but it made me think..so we will see how the holiday goes and if i get any cash gifts from the family to help finance this new project