Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ebay Bel RX65's

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by cccoltsicehockey
    ^^^ keep us updated and let us know what you get man. I just purchased a Beltronics RX65 off ebay for 230 shipped and got it today. It is FCC ID: QL4G7M4. I have not got a change to turn it on yet as I have to park a mile away from my dorm and had no where I needed to go so I didn't go to my car. It would appear from what I read on the forum to be the newest though but until there is any confirmation though I wont know.

However you definitly got scammed into a list. I have been shopping on ebay for a long time and have yet to get scammed (knock on wood).

Although please let us know what you get as I have been tempted to purchase a whole sale list from guys like this many times just to see what they send you.
    Its probably a bunch of links to eBay "whole sale" sellers. Seriously I am sure you can find the same sellers online via search. It's a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by amoney
    Quote Originally Posted by cccoltsicehockey
    ^^^ keep us updated and let us know what you get man. I just purchased a Beltronics RX65 off ebay for 230 shipped and got it today. It is FCC ID: QL4G7M4. I have not got a change to turn it on yet as I have to park a mile away from my dorm and had no where I needed to go so I didn't go to my car. It would appear from what I read on the forum to be the newest though but until there is any confirmation though I wont know.

However you definitly got scammed into a list. I have been shopping on ebay for a long time and have yet to get scammed (knock on wood).

Although please let us know what you get as I have been tempted to purchase a whole sale list from guys like this many times just to see what they send you.
    Its probably a bunch of links to eBay "whole sale" sellers. Seriously I am sure you can find the same sellers online via search. It's a scam.
    I know its a scam I am just curious to see the links he gets and if you could hostly get them cheap from where the links are. I honestly I dont believe he will be able to though. thus why I paid full near full price for mine and got a new one that atleast as we know is the newest one with the upgraded antenna.

Good Citizen

Hey i'm thinking about buying the same one.. its 207.95 +19.95 shipping.. let us know if it works and what the sellers name is

it says its bran new in box and comes with a 3 year warranty.. i haven't gotten a reply back yet on what the warranty covers though.

Power User

You ALWAYS run a risk when buying a detector off Ebay no matter if the seller has good ratings and/or intentions.

Please support the board and buy RX65's and other applicable radar detectors from www.radarbusters.com

RadarRoy might be able to give you a discount if you mention you are part of the board.

Thanks.